Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. ABP Motorsport in Crewe are suppliers of DC stuff I was in their on sat and they'd got the ceramic headers and true dual system on show.
  2. SHEZZA

    Y- pipe

    Just spotted this on ebay . Maybe ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221444812856
  3. Doh double post!
  4. No shipping details no berks ! :-( not to sound desperate but i can take the pain no longer ! I need berks ! Haha
  5. I've had no shipping details ! :-(
  6. Seconded Thirded Nice day for a detail ready for Wales hot sun and a banging head! Haha
  7. Dam you're fast Mitz. It's like I thought of you and you appeared. Haha same happened to me on a topic last night!
  8. And here he is ! Haha
  9. Haha I'd rather not say. I had the super pro up rated bushes fitted . Personal message Mitz at the cougar store he's based in Leicester not too far from you I'm sure he'd be glad to have a look at it for you he comes highly recommend and is very helpful.
  10. When mine was up on the ramp at the cougar store with no weight on the wheels you could then move the anti roll bar and then could hear the drop link knocking
  11. I just got my bushes replaced so had the cougar store do it as they needed to be pressed in. Also the car needs to be in the air and you have to remove a brace I think its called to be able to remove the arm I didn't fancy doing that my self
  12. Worth checking the anti roll bar links first I'd say as not too dear a fix, before going with the banana arm. Thats what was causing the rattling noise on mine over rough surfaces a low speeds, aswell as the failed banana arm bush.
  13. Try again dude I've just changed it
  14. Sorry for crappy little thumbnail
  15. This is what my failed compression arm bush looked like having dropped down That is the correct part to replace the whole banana arm though it is not a genuine nissan part unlike the ones from traders on here
  16. Get some 4 wheel tracking done at about £100 or a bit more or keep buying new tyres at £1k every, 5000 miles..End of problem .. My tyres are fine WackyWill cheers. though just as is happens I'm getting my tracking done tomorrow after just having banana arm bushes replaced. Then a weekend of elbow grease then I'm good to go for Wales :-)
  17. I've just checked my 452's. Looking at how the tyre is worn on the edge like that and if both inside and outside edges are worn id would also say the tyre has been run flat and for quite some time. As Pete said easy done on low profiles as I've done it in the past on a rear. A dear lesson learned being a 275/35/19 as it knackered the wall and I had to replace the tyre.
  18. Welcome , nice looking zed! I'm always careful when parking mine and always take two spaces when I can. The Zeds got a big booty ! Haha. Still managed to get a couple of dings though :-(
  19. I'm waiting on my berks and invidia from Tarmac. Sooooo excited!
  20. First one I've had so never compared others, must say the stand part can be a bit hit n miss though. Think the Smart Cover just covers the front I've got the smart case which covers front n rear.
  21. My first car was a 1989 F reg mark2 fiesta XR2 in red. Oh to be 19 again ! Haha
×
×
  • Create New...