Yes I've seen that too, though mines the two port version. I'm not sure why you would need three for the zed, you could always blank the spare in port off, I could be wrong. Still a good buy at a reduced cost as there about £100 usually.
+ 1 for the Cougarstore, well worth the drive from Cheadle ginner. I've took mine for the last three years and I'm from uttoxeter. Wouldn't go anywhere else now.
http://cougarstore.co.uk/
I can defiantly recommend the mishimoto compact baffled oil catch can as i have one and it's a quality bit of kit and does the job well.
http://m.mishimoto.co.uk/ystore/yhst-131888433834897/compact-baffled-oil-catch-can-2-port.html
Shame you couldn't make more of the peaks meet Chris as there was four zeds with Ark's and two invidia's including mine there. I'm in Uttoxeter so a little further still from Derby.
The quality is also excellent and like Papa said different colours too to match your bay bling, like a nice green for instance.
I believe they were more cost effective from new and colour choice was important to some peopleí ½í¹‚
Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
Yes seen this before, they took the Lmgt wheels to get refurbed at jp alloys in Cannock. Same place I had mine done and a few other members, they did a cracking job.
As Mitz has said you can just get the bushes replaced either OEM or poly bushes which he did for me a couple of years ago I went for the SuperPro ones which are highly recommended. Provided the ball joint end of the arm is fine that's your best option, if not the whole arm can be got a lot cheaper than from Nissan from the traders on here. Then find a local independent garage to fit the parts for you.
With the brakes pads just so your aware the genuine Nissan OEM brembo pads which are about £100 plus from Nissan are different to the cheaper after market brembo pads you'll see on eBay etc. So again I'd buy these from Nissan as the cheaper ones don't have the anti squeal shims fitted are less meaty and is one solid pad as supposed to the genuine ones which are split. Then fit yourself as its quite as simply job if you've got the right tools or get your local independent garage to do it and you should halve the labour cost. Though that's just my opinion on pads there's plenty of other cheaper options out there. Hope that's helped a bit.
Yours is 25% Flex.
(unless I'm working it out wrong ~ 1688 Likes/6869 Posts = 25%)
Make of it what you will but this is mine...
6954 Likes
17717 Posts
39.3%
When you visit other members profile pages you can rate them between 1-5 stars.
Ah didn't know that. Cheers GM.
Save a bit more and get a cobra or a scorpion. With the cobra you can get different styles of tips and also resonated or non resonated mid pipes.
http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=113
http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?manufacturers_id=4
I'd stick with silver, unless you plan de badging colour coding door handles (azure) extra . Though that's only my opinion as I'm a bit ocd like that. Haha