As far as i am aware no mods have done any of the above and actually cant do some of the above anyway I really get sick and tired of certain members on here that everytime something happens its always certain mods who are doing it in their minds. Get it into your heads all decisions and discussions and actions are done at team level ffs and removal of banners and sub-sections is done by admin!
SO **** YOU TOO!
I have passed through them tunnels many times on my way to Anglesey, the main one is in Conway and the shorter one's as posted above in Penmaenmawr and Llanfairfechan, a stones throw for you
1366 Intel cpu's and X58 motherboards are so out of date.
The cpu is not even listed at overclockers any more!
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productli ... 01&catid=6
Any core I5/I7 Sandybridge or IvyBridge is all your ever going to need in real world computing
Certainly no need to spend £800 on a cpu!
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productli ... &subid=567
to the forum
I have edited your title and moved to here.
I think the spacers will be fine but someone with more knowledge than me on this subject will be along shortly