Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. A millionaire met a beautiful woman and knew straight away that he wanted to get hitched so he proposed on their second date. 'But we don't know anything about each other,' she said. 'Never mind, darling. We'll learn about each other as we go along. That'll be part of the fun.' So they go married and, after the ceremony, they went on honeymoon to the most expensive hotel in Barbados. On the first morning they went down to the pool. He climbed on top of the diving-board and, with an elaborate triple somersault, plunged into the water. As he surfaced, he said to his new bride: 'Impressive, eh? You see, darling, I used to be an Olympic diving champion. Told you we'd learn things about each other as we went along.' Then she jumped into the water and proceeded to complete 25 lengths of the pool without breaking sweat. As she climbed out, he said: 'That was absolutely amazing. Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?' 'No,' she said. 'I was a prostitute in Venice and I worked both sides of the canal...'
  2. Four married guys went away on a golfing weekend. On the second fairway, they began discussing the problems they'd had getting permission from their wives. The first said: "I had no end of trouble getting away. I had to promise my wife I'd paint the whole house next weekend." The second said: "It was no easier for me. I've had to promise my wife I'll go shopping with her next weekend." The third said: "I know what you mean. I've promised my wife she can have a new fitted kitchen." The fourth guy said: "It was no problem for me. I just set my alarm for 5.30 this morning. When it went off, I gave my wife a nudge and said "Golf Course or intercourse?" And she said "Don't forget your sweater."
  3. Got mine! Sounds excellent ............................£13
  4. Glad your ok.
  5. Thanks for the info Paul.
  6. to the forum
  7. Currently good to soft,good in places.
  8. All to do with Lily Agnes
  9. I could do with a regular rain report and how much your having from now until Wednesday. You look like your having quite a lot tonight and later on in the day on Wednesday. Thanks PS. This is not a car related.
  10. Ordered a couple myself. Will be surprised if we get them though even though i have an email to collect tomorrow They ballsed up the ipad 3 pricing at £49.99 and no one got them.
  11. to the forum
  12. ideal
  13. Thats my question i dont know, just to take my wheels off i guess im not planned anything major I think the wheel nuts are approx 80 ft/lb iirc http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/searc ... UTO-torque
  14. Machinemart? http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/searc ... UTO-torque What range are you wanting?
  15. Are you talking about the plenum spacer mod?
  16. moved.
  17. Congratulations
  18. Try telling that to F1 teams and Airline operators I have been toying with the idea of getting mine filled too after i noticed my tyre pressure's increased 4psi after a run in the car!
  19. You have mail Ok Rich will pop down for a beer
×
×
  • Create New...