Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. Just over the way from us at work, there is a build that has just stopped. The cranes they are using arent even being dismantled, my guess is they have no where for them to go so are no wasting the resource in removing them! A lot of projects have stopped because the banks wont release the cash to get them finished. I am in the brick business and everyone is struggling. A lot of factory's have been either closed or mothballed but when the construction industry does kick start again it is widely thought there will be not enough capability to supply the demand. Right now it is important to survive and to ride the storm out because the good times will return again.
  2. There were some corkers though like the last few laps at spa and when Hamilton came from behind to nail Massa and Piquet in Germany, overall i enjoyed it last year and thought that it was one of the best seasons for ages despite all the meddling by the FIA. Should of kept it the same imo except changing to the slick tyres.
  3. Sure it was not E4 Mike The old TT2Z car.
  4. next week I will be trying miracle grow anyway I seem to remember your forehead extends quite far back Yeah but i am 45
  5. http://pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=19393
  6. It was an Hotpoint actually
  7. Went to Buxton last year and saw a guy taking lots of pictures of it parked up. Picked Ryan up from school in it and had about 30 kids taking pics of it with their mobiles
  8. I am a before man James, i think wales is also a good showcase event as well, give the guy infront a little more space.
  9. to the forum
  10. Mike you have to accept that no matter what or how much shampoo you throw at it your hair is never going to grow back.
  11. Me strict Nixy? I like domination
  12. Beavis

    HKS CAMP2

    I think you guys want one of these to play with Does look good though.
  13. I already asked how I ban you Liam, but apparently there is a large waiting list of Mods looking for a reason already, so I think I'm out of luck And i am first in line
  14. Congratulations Liam Hope mother and baby are doing well.
  15. All the service manuals you need are in here. http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Service:Index
  16. Beavis

    NISMO exhaust

    You may want to add a pop charger to compliment the nismo and yes universal between roadster and coupe.
  17. to the forum
  18. My lexus did too. I got a brand spanking set from them with no questions asked. Oh, how I long for the Lexus customer experience again! + 1,000,000 stew had a is200 sport and they changed the alloys without me asking them. Used to have the car picked up , serviced and a box of chocs left on the passenger seat afterwards. Used to love that car, drove to the south of france in it. Superb
  19. In hindsight this may have been one to try the ecu reset first with the symptoms you described. Glad its all sorted.
  20. It must be the case, hence why he hasn’t revealed the true mileage, unless the 100 stands for a 100k… Just phoned him its done 102,000 miles I can relax again now
  21. Very nice pics bronzee and great weather too I am very jealous.
×
×
  • Create New...