Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. to the forum
  2. Looked promising here yesterday morning then started to rain. I was nearly tempted to pop over but been a fair weather car i binned the idea
  3. I am waiting for this http://f1store.formula1.com/stores/f1/p ... ?pid=75921
  4. Yes. But make sure the one above is for HR engines as well it may well be different.
  5. to the forum
  6. I did for the photoshoot last year and noticed the difference in power and response when i drove it to Derby. Fitted the pop charger just prior to Wales because i missed the noise, but to be honest i think i would now prefer the power and response difference the standard airbox makes over the pop chargers noise. Tempted to sell it and get a K&N now and put the standard airbox back on now.
  7. I believe they used that paint scheme on the micra. I know i have seen it on a Nissan before
  8. Did Nissan use a similar paint on a primera i seem to remember?
  9. Does it on mine from time to time and especially when its been standing for a while. The oil is correct so nothing to worry. And iirc quite a few members have mentioned this before.
  10. I fancy putting my 06 air box back and fitting one of these and ditching the pop charger
×
×
  • Create New...