Jump to content

evest

Members
  • Posts

    733
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evest

  1. Falkens sold. Hankooks still available folks
  2. evest

    Front wing

    oh, sorry dude!
  3. evest

    Front wing

    Here you go mate:
  4. Looks good mate! The best thing is... you'll still be beaming in 5 years, and most probably beyond!
  5. evest

    Nissan quote?

    Just under £500 delivered. Always used redstuff so far but based on the advice, I reckon I'll give the yellowstuff a try.
  6. evest

    Nissan quote?

    Thanks again guys - yes will be getting new pads put in as well. I've gone for the EBC blade brake discs and will probably get redstuff pads.
  7. evest

    Nissan quote?

    Cheers guys, im in Henlow, Bedfordshire
  8. evest

    Nissan quote?

    Cheers mate, appreciate the advice
  9. Quick one: Nissan quote £235 to replace all four brake discs and brake fluid (I'm supplying discs and fluid) Just aint got the time to it myself atm. Is this a fair price? Ta!
  10. That's one Hell of a price! :lol:
  11. 07 Oct 2014***Hankook Winter i*Cept evo tyres provisionally sold***See below for details. :thumbs:Hi all,I have a selection of tyres for sale, as I've now got larger wheels. These are all standard size tyres for a Zed with 18" wheels.Here goes:Prices - Shown in red and are for a pair of tyres (not per tyre).Collection - free.Location - Henlow, BedfordshireDelivery - depends how many, but roughly £30-35 to ship 4, or £20-ish to ship 2.(One group shot for proof of ownership - hope that's okay)Falken ZIEX ZE914 (summer)2 x 225/45R18 95W fronts 6mm tread - £80 ***SOLD***2 x 245/45R18 100W rears 5mm tread - £70 ***SOLD***Stock up for winter?Hankook Winter i*Cept evo2 x 225/45R18 95V fronts 7.5mm tread - £140 ***Provisionally Sold***2 x 245/45R18 100V rears 6.5mm tread - £120 ***Provisionally Sold***and finally, err...2 X Star Performer TNG UHP245/45R18 100W rears 8mm tread - £40Cheers,
  12. Hi folks, Will post up a proper ad in the sales section tomorrow, but if it's any help I have: 2 X Falken ZIEX ZE914 245/45R18 100W - 5mm tread 2 X Hankook Winter i*Cept evo 245/45R18 100V - 6.5mm tread and, err... 2 X Star Performer TNG UHP 245/45R18 100W - 8mm Not priced any of them up yet so just PM me if interested. I'm in Henlow, Bedfordshire.
  13. Good choice mate - got the same set up and veeeery happy with it! Never had any EML or MOT issues (well not with the exhaust system anyway...) Re-map on the list too! Enjoy!
  14. Cheers mate The bolts are 'Gallery Fresh' - I got them from the US a few years ago - they were a bit pricey for a set of bolts to be honest. Not sure if you can still get them though.
  15. Actually quite surprised at that. My EML came on at least 3 times within 2 months after fitting my Berks HFC's & Invidia exhaust system. Each time the EML code was due to the 02 sensors detecting a problem. You really need to have your Zed remapped though evest otherwise that long list of performance mods you've done is pretty much for nowt. I hear you mate! I'm less than 2hrs from Abbey too - I'll just tell the wife it's a service !
  16. evest

    exhaust

    Get a Cobra from CS mate: They sound like this (resonated): https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tcF4zZUDTr8 And look like this: This is a full cat-back system, but you can just go Y-pipe back too. Good luck!
  17. Cheers fellas, I'll post up when the rocker covers are done!
  18. I have Berks fitted, not remapped, and never had the EML come on - maybe I just got lucky! Great meaty sound from them
  19. Firstly, cheers to Tarmac for great service - very quick delivery! So... this is what happens when I'm left on my own for a day... (Well first off I watched Ice Road Truckers all morning, but then moved on to something a bit more productive) Took the upper plenum out for a spruce up and then fitted the strut brace. Was going to fit a weapon-r power steering tank too but the big shop needed doing and I forgot it was Sunday... (things weren't helped by dropping a nut that then slid underneath the fecking battery platform - don't even know why I took the battery cover off in the first place! ) Next on the agenda is the power steering tank which should be fairly easy, and then fit new rocker covers (seals starting to go on mine) - once I've painted them in wrinkle red VHT paint!!
  20. evest

    Trip to US

    oh man, that car is uuuuuuuuggggly!!!
  21. Every good man should. Zeds looking good btw. About the heat shield for the filter ~ have you seen this stuff before?; http://www.ebay.co.u...=item27e0cc1c5c Easily bendable to form shapes and use in the engine bay for heat shielding/barriers. Just a heads up. Thanks mate! I appreciate the link, I'll definately be looking into it
  22. ps - I have a dremmel!
  23. I made my own 'cold air intake' a while back, and then added a slam panel: A piece of flex connected to the bumper nostril: The added the slam panel with the 'guide' funnel bit on it: Not sure the slam pannel helps all that much since I have a piece of flex in the way underneath it. But then I bought it for appearances anyway. Couldn't say that this set up definitely increases cold air the the cone filter, but I'm fairly sure it can't hurt the chances of it. What I really need to do is build a heat shield for the intake - shame the Takeda didn't come with one.
×
×
  • Create New...