-
Posts
733 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by evest
-
Still available now £75 plus postage or free collection 👍
-
Still available and now £300 collected
-
I haven't mate, but may do soon in case it is indeed a wonky MAF causing these issues.... I think the codes may be to do with engine load etc... so an incorrect airflow reading at the MAF might explain it, plus the lean report from bank 1.
-
Hi all, So, I've been chasing a problem on my car for a while now which seems to come and go a bit. Rough idle, mainly when warmed up, which sometimes stalls the car when decelerating to a stop. Codes P1273, 1283, 1281 have cropped up at different times, but it isn't the O2 sensors themselves as they were replaced with brand new OEM ones. I thought I had eventually solved it, all explained in an earlier thread. But I guess I haven't... My only remaining thoughts now are that it is being caused by a short in the harness somewhere. The one bit I never did answer and which consistently appears when I have this issue is pictured below. Does anybody know what this information means or how/where to decode it? I've spent a fair bit of time on the internet trying to figure it out, but no joy. Is the writing on the wall and I simply need to have it plugged into the mothership at Nissan? Cheers! Last time is was: TID:$4e CID:$0f Max: 33,067 Test result value: 33,267 The reading below seems to be a similar issue against but against different sensor.
-
As per the title. The tube is in excellent condition, couple of scratches which you won't see when installed. Please note: The coupling sleeve is silicone tubing. TBH this was was mainly to match my engine bay colour scheme, but it is also more robust than the original rubber piece which was a bit flimsy in my opinion. You'll need 2 x large hose clips (see engine bay pic), about 3.5" Very cheap from Halfords etc... The condition of the cone is as pictured. It works fine bit the rubber is starting to perish so you may want to consider adding a new cone at some point. But still works out a lot cheaper than a complete brand new intake. £75 plus postage, or free collection. Location: CW3 near Crewe Thanks for looking 👍
-
Price now lowered to £350 - has a nice ring to it! Thanks for looking
-
Hi mate, thanks for looking. The meshes are fine, no leaks that I'm aware of and no rust. I'm away at the moment but can take some close up pics at weekend. I'd like to let the ad run a bit longer to see if there's any interest in the complete system, but if not I'll come back to you. Otherwise it's a little harder to sell the mid-pipe and back box as it won't fit a stock y-pipe. Cheers 👍
-
Hello all, Here for sale is my Cobra Sport UK exhaust - this is the resonated version with TP38 style tips. Complete cat-back system, so includes back box, mid-pipe and Y-pipe. These go for about £900-1000, these days. First fitted in 2010 and taken off the car in 2015 as I chose to fit an Invidia. So it has sat in my garage for a while but it's in good condition, but does have a weld repair to one of the tail pipes into the back box (pictured below - not the prettiest weld but it's good and strong and not visible when fitted on the car). The flexis are in very good condition. The black stuff on the mid pipe is just a melted carrier bag or something, couldn't get it off! Pictures below showing current condition. There is also a youtube link, this is my own car just after the exhaust was first installed at Cobra in Sheffield, so you can hear what is sounds like (with standard cats). £300 Location: CW3 (near Crewe, Cheshire). Collection only due to size, but willing to meet up within a reasonable distance. Finally - to fit this you will need to supply your own gaskets. You will need 2 x 2.5" diameter (Y-pipe to cats), and 2 x 3" diameter (each end of mid-pipe). You might also need new exhausts nuts and bolts if your old ones are too rusty to re-use. All the best
-
-
From the album: Evest
Work in progress -
From the album: Evest
Meister-R Zeta-S adjustable coilovers. Car feels suberb in the corners! -
From the album: Evest
Whiteline droplinks installed front and rear -
From the album: Evest
New rocker covers, painted in wrinkle red. The oven stank of paint for a week afterwards - missus wasn't happy... -
From the album: Evest
-
From the album: Evest
Parked up alongside a beautiful Chevy 3600. The guy had a mini-bar in the back! There also a cool Dodge Challenger there too in full race livery but he buggered off before I got the camera out!