Jump to content

andlid

Members
  • Posts

    7,461
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by andlid

  1. and....
  2. and even more...
  3. and more
  4. More pics
  5. think I got it on here
  6. andlid

    IM BACK !!

    welcome back man you seem to have a bunch of issues... not to worry mine have been worse Yours are minor and sounds easliy fixable. The slip is more then likely the try size as the gents say. Wouldnt recommend driving the car with low air in them though, could cause damage.
  7. typicall, only irish distributor is one I dont want to spend monies with... Might PM Zman and see if he got any of their other bits
  8. knew I'd seen something about that on here! couldnt find it searching, thanks for that link!
  9. http://www.z1motorsports.com/350_g35/pr ... ts_id=4125 < think I found the termostat...
  10. Just wanted some more input really what different people think Having seen the front of Alex's 350z, I think he had the most cooling ever known to a Zed. I'm sure during that mission he's tried pretty much every rad out there that fits swizz cheese comes to mind not sure he'd used oem fitted ones...
  11. with the extra fans? Uses stock fans http://www.gtmotorsports.com/product.ph ... ctid=16170 was looking at ^ not sure the new fans will make any difference though.
  12. Just wanted some more input really what different people think
  13. with the extra fans?
  14. Need a new rad to keep the cooling down on the newly built engine, price is not to important but OEM fitting is so I can fit it myself and not having to shell out $$$ to have someone else do it for me. Need 20%+ increase in cooling. (higher the better) Also wondering where you can get a low temperature thermostat from, can you get them from Nissan direct or are they're any aftermarket ones out there? (to kick in at a lower temperature) cheers A.TT
  15. loads, better try and get the build thread reinstated...
  16. Nice one mate! Im boosting about that may be a little more. is the 507lb ft at the wheels or fly? Im doing 448rwtq so around the 500 ish at the fly. You like the power mate! Its wild in the wet! loll... haven't a clue mate, just got word from the lads tuning the car. Haven't been able to get an insurance so looking like it wont hit the road any time soon The torq figures are from the wheels me thinks.
  17. I got 451whp & 507lbft (boost is 10.71)
  18. sleep need sleep
  19. riot spreading accross the whole world then???
  20. What the hell did you manage to do with it? Are you in nz? Might be better of getting stuff from Japan, not sure what shipping cost would be otherwise...
  21. wondering that myself too
  22. that's horrible, great that they have that on tape!
  23. so they're be stuff all over ebay soon then...
×
×
  • Create New...