Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. link fail!
  2. Seems not -said he was considering it after the RWC but seems funny he should do one game, make an arse of it then retire. I like him as a player - he has spells of great play but when he plays naff, he really plays naff!
  3. I'll try make one of the big ones this year! Hellz Yeah I hear you cheer! Pic whore 1. Marzman.......1x Ticket + 2x Track Sessions 2. Doris..............2x Tickets only 3. WinkJ - 2x Tickets 4. Hennerz ......1x Ticket only 5. Pr1ngle x2 tickets please 6. Matty316... 2 tickets only 7. Mark284811 2x Ticket + Track Session 8. Dave J.........2 tickets please. 9. glrnet......1 x ticket please 10. Chippychip123......2x tickets please 11. Beb....... 1x ticket please 12. 350Ad.....1x ticket please 13. Drifter......1x ticket please 14. Veilside Z . 2 entry passes 1 zed track time 15. Madmarky........ 2x Tickets 16. DuhDuhDuction...... 2x Tickets please (and a stand pass) 17. pgregory...........1 ticket(and a stand pass please) 18. Keyser ...........2 tickets 1 track session (and a stand pass please) If the Bitch is ready!!!!!!! 19. Neilp ..... 1 ticket, 1 track session and stand pass 20. Scootg ...... 2 Tickets + 1 Stand Pass. 21. Buster..........1 x stand pass please.(already paid for entrance ticket) 22. Jez - 1 ticket, stand and track time please 23. Chee350 x1 ticket. 24. Bry.....2 Tickets + Stand Pass please 25. richie94gts.....1x ticket please 26. Peter10..........1x ticket + stand pass 27. Cragus..........1xticket and deluxe stand pass
  4. ok - OYL - listed on the Canadian exchange. What's the deal with these mate? Can I buy Canadian exchange stocks using my TDWaterhouse account?
  5. Man I wish I bought me some of those: RRL are stagnant - lots of the table but never seem to be moving anywhere - throw me a bloomin' bone!
  6. Don't mind the stereotype that we are tight but that was pretty lame!
  7. I didn't do the reveal! Glad you got yourself a deal mate - zeds expensive enough so good when you can get something a little cheaper!
  8. What's the normal going rate? £300-ish? Yeah!
  9. wee bargain for anyone needed to one of these at present!
  10. Really even game today! I felt bad for Ireland missing out in the last 30 secs but it was a silly tackle to risk making. I think Wales could be a very dangerous team moving on - they looked good in the RWC and are out to prove themselves.
  11. I could do that - in wood with a bigger smile.
  12. We have become soft - a little bit of snow and the whole country grinds to a halt.
  13. Where would you even start on a job like that? Some serious skill there - but fail on the basement build.
  14. I don't know any scot who hates English because the speak "proper english", You are an imbecile for saying/making a comment like that. I'm interested to know what he means by proper English. I wonder how many 'English' people speak the Queen's English.
  15. If I am honest, if we can't be up there, then I would rather see a UK team win. The whole rivalry between England and Scotland is what makes the games that bit more intense though. Dragonball - may I have some English lessons please? What am I doing wrong?
  16. Glad you are ok matey. Bike doesn't look too bad so hope it's an easy fix for you - take it easy out there if you are out again!
  17. What are you talking about? What makes you think that Scottish people don't speak properly? What an ignorant comment - maybe that's what makes Scottish people detest you so much!
  18. Mistake central! It's depressing!
  19. Cragus

    Would ya?

    No
  20. School boy error by Scotland! A shame but we will still be victorious! i missed the first half, but scotland seem to be making lots of errors, We are this half - its like a different team? We need some composure again!
  21. School boy error by Scotland! A shame but we will still be victorious!
  22. It's Scotland's year! I fecking hate Ashton! Have I mentioned that in a thread before? Maybe once or twice! England you have 3 new caps on pitch - we have 2 - stop crying!
  23. Did the "pedal dance" mate, took me about 10 attempts right enough I did investigate the fuel costs, its just seems that im going through alot more than i should. 97 miles for £50 worth of momentum @ £136.9 per litre, whats that, around 12 mpg, and im not driving it hard at all, the roads are too greasy so the wheels jus spin. I have noticed a very slight knockin noise comin from the engine bay, i thought i could "feel" it at the accelerator on idle, or low revs. Stuck my head under the bonnet, and you can hear a very slight knock now and again, but there doesnt seem to be any rythm to it if you know what i mean, so i dont think its chain rubbing or anything. I thought about taking it over to infiniti to get there tech guys to have a look. It might well be nothing, dont think im losing power or anything. Maybe im just lookin into it too much, theres no warning lights or anything on. Just worried my new pride and joy is ill As i said, the knocking sound is likely to be because of the 95 fuel you have been using.Should stop when you flush it with a couple of tanks of 99 from tesco.
  24. Try the infinity centre glasgow or one of the nissan performance centres - i tihk the closest might be edinburgh from memory. Dont put regular in - it is too low an octane rating for the zed and can cause engine knocking. As for 100 miles - you should definately get more than that - even for town driving.
×
×
  • Create New...