Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. I didn't take them back - just fancied a moan, right! Charged me for an extra sauce too. I was in the shed - thought they might of been more charitable!
  2. Pardon? That was a comedy drum fill
  3. First rule of takeaway is go for the bottom of the baggers. I ain't an amateur mate!
  4. As most of you know, I am a primary teacher. Here is one of a reptile display I saw in school recently
  5. I had too - needed something to fill me up after the 6 fries I was served.
  6. I went to McDonalds today. Here is a photograph of my large fries straight from the bag. Discuss.
  7. I am just composing 50 Shades of Dave I thought it would be 50 shades of gay for you?
  8. Doesn't really strengthen your arguement
  9. Have your car had the up rev? Otherwise you won't find anymore BHP.
  10. I misread - my mistake.
  11. Cragus

    Can anyone help?

    I hope not!
  12. ...and hopefully attending some meets too!
  13. I caught him trying to lube the car up! He's a bad man!
  14. I was a little sick in my mouth when I saw that...
  15. Welcome aboard mate!
  16. Mighty good job!
  17. Stealth mod! Do you wear a batman utility belt when driving this TADDY? Or just the ol belt buckle
  18. I know whats happening here bud.........you really, really want this car and your just waiting for the 1 person to say something positive and you'll go get it. Just don't bother........unless its a mega bargain or just down the roads for a little looksee, with a history that makes sense walk the fook away. Its just not worth it for the sake of getting a 'newer' car. Ok, I'll do it and take one for the team! Mate that's an absolute cracker of a deal. It's defo been repaired to the highest of standards because it looks so shiny in the photographs. If you don't put a deposit on it soon, I am going to go snaffle it up myself.
  19. If I ever crash, dibs the rogue squirrel excuse!
  20. Congratulations!
  21. aah yeah i remember! this was before i had fitted the new wheels. I had just put the coilovers on and was taking it out to test it. As i pulled up to the lights i heard a god awful noise (hence why i didnt spank it away like you did) , i @*!# myself and crept it down the road and pulled over to check what it was. turned out it was just the camber of the road catching the splitter I like the wheels but the tyre stretch not so much! ...and Nankings oooooh - i just said a dirty word
×
×
  • Create New...