Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Are the wheels true?
  2. It's a good opportunity to spread the tradition elsewhere!
  3. He'll miss my transatlantic wedding and road trip but that's ok. I don't know if having a monkey on the honeymoon is a good idea or not!
  4. Jayne and I decided to have a small wedding and wanted to go away. 50 friends and family are coming! Some notable family and friend absences however you have to live with it when you decide to go away. We weren't into the 'all inclusive' thing. It really is not my idea of fun at all so that ruled out most resorts that are in brochures.
  5. dMS quote an upgrade to 370bhp I'm sure. Then the zed wouldn't get a look in!
  6. My mate runs a white 335 coupe on BBS rims. It's tasty as hell. He's just exported it to Aus actually! I much prefer the coupe shape over the saloon however your write up is good. Great point about the LSD!
  7. Here you go! viewforum.php?f=56 Knock yourself out.
  8. I'm pretty sure you can't get married in the Maldives. They only do blessings for non Muslims I'm sure. We looked all over but Jayne knew what she actually wanted so we had to find that rather than the actual place. Plenty nice places in Europe though! My mate got married in Italy actually - all was fine until he got divorced, then there were issues with translation and it turned out he wasn't divorced at all! I felt that some of the 'package weddings' looked a little like a production line in some of the places so it's something to look out for if you decide to do it that way.
  9. I'll let you know in 2 weeks mate!
  10. Stew

    chipped 350z

    UpRev remap is successful. No other software can map it though.
  11. I'm sure it could be arranged Chris. Any Southerners offering to get Chris`I? It was actually good fun, the lorry wash afterwards was a laugh too!
  12. It'd certainly stop streets being used as a cut through. I'd like to see a small car use them though.....
  13. Welcome Mr Potato Zed. Your identity (and IP address) is safe with me!
  14. Stumbled across this. My thoughts were the exact thread title.... http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C263938 And the youtube link from the ad Too much money though I think...
  15. Well our friends cover us in crap because they love us..... Oh and there wasn't a clay in sight. Buggers! I was looking forwrd to blasting a few clays with the shotgun! Out of interest, has anyone heard of this tradition before? Just wondering where else does it!
  16. who needs enemies! As I have upcoming nuptials my friends took it upon themselves to organise a local tradition - we didn't know it was local but it seems it baffles most! This tradition is called a blackening. Basically this involves covering the bride and groom in all manor of horrible stuff for luck! So I was to go to my mates yard to do a bit of clay pigeon shooting, buggy driving and quad biking. Off roading was banned after last time (one of my pals rolled the jeep....) A great way to enjoy a sunday afternoon. When we arrived there we were told to go to the shed to 'grab a buggie' and were ambushed. I have stolen some pics from others as obviously I didn't have a camera - I suspected this was going to happen but it's better to be a willing participant than to fight. If you fight it's a million times worse. Preparation iPhone casualty! A bit of whipped cream on top.... The wedding party The happy couple Everyone! Note I have a beer by this point. I'm pleased to say I got every single person so we were nearly all covered by the end. I was still smiling too!
  17. G35 wheels perhaps?
  18. My bike is garaged however one of my neighbours uses a high spec Oxford and it seems to be great. Little bit of fading and that's it! Been on 3 years.
  19. Rays are 8" and 8.5" Couple of things to consider.... Rays are very light and if you go for something heavier in the same size you'll gain nothing, if youo are upping the size for looks then fair enough. The offset is what determines whether spacers are required or not. What your reason for the change, what wheels and what offset?
  20. Try a Rangie...... Not actually as comfortable as they look.
  21. Didn't break down but I'm sure he rolled it 9 times on the drive out and it caught fire twice!
  22. Stew

    Old Freelanders

    Grand Cherokees are quite comfy. Look decent too.
  23. The 370 is very quiet compared to the 350. That's why most opt for an aftermarket exhaust, just to make it sound a little better!
×
×
  • Create New...