Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. A sticker!
  2. Congrats on becoming a Grandad!
  3. Ok, the extra cost is annoying but it's £200. That's only a couple of decent nights out or one trip to the strippers. It's not a huge amount if you really want the revup car.
  4. The fact bodyboarder has won a prize probably worth double the cost of the mod is brilliant! A worthy winner. A lot of the entries were one offs etc and all so different which made it hugely difficult to vote.
  5. Well done to all those who entered. I can't stress how close this was, it could have gone to any of the names mentioned! Congratulations to the winner!
  6. And the winner of the mod competition is A 'Cheap ass lip spoiler' And in 2nd position winning the goody bag was Special Mention to Jay and Ian who came joint third but didn't snag a prize unfortunately This was such a close competition all the way through voting! It was neck and neck most of the time but Bodyboarders entry sneaked a win in the end. Well done Bodyboarder and hope to see the new mod fitted soon!
  7. And the winner of the mod competition is A 'Cheap ass lip spoiler' And in 2nd position winning the goody bag was Special Mention to Jay and Ian who came joint third but didn't snag a prize unfortunately This was such a close competition all the way through voting! It was neck and neck most of the time but Bodyboarders entry sneaked a win in the end. Well done Bodyboarder and hope to see the new mod fitted soon!
  8. And I thought thiat was going to end with a joke about being 'hung'
  9. You mean moderately and responsibly?
  10. I'm not into 'thanks' as I think it's cliquey and doesn't bring vlue. The '+1' idea is great though....
  11. Stew

    ae86 track car

    Brilliant! The guy round the corner from my sister was selling one recently - was a minter! I really like them!
  12. Awesome pics of a great car. It's looking brilliant James.
  13. See my reply above then. this is the path to bleeding ears!
  14. That's brilliant! Such a nice thing to do. I'm sure they were clearing out their shed but better passing it to you than putting it in the skip.
  15. to the club! Your Quartz looks lovely. Great finish to it - what products / methods did you use in the detail? Nice article from L4P too. We had a little discussion on this paint tonight on the forum so it's interesting to see that thread. Where about in the country are you from? Check out the local meets to see if anything is coming up that'd take your fancy - great excuse to show off the car!
  16. By adding power to the sound do you mean making it louder? If it's purely noise then remove a box and/or fit test pipes (if you haven't already)
  17. Get a tank of super unleaded through it. That'll perk it up if it's been sitting.
  18. You tube is your friend. Loads of examples of exhausts on there. My350z might be good too. The Greddy TT kit doesn't fit RHD cars so nobody here will have personal experience of living with it.
  19. Stew

    Alfa 8C

    I want to see an 8C spider in the flesh now!
  20. Stew

    Alfa 8C

    The rear wheel was kerbed too! Beauty is a personal thing but honestly I was intoxicated just staring at it for 20 mins. Just stunning from every single angle.
  21. Stew

    Alfa 8C

    I always thought this was a stunning car. Walking along the Piers in San Francisco I spotted one. Took just 3 pics of it (which don't do it justice!) and I have to say it is probably the most beautiful looking car I've ever seen in the flesh. I have seen most supercars in the flesh and this outdoes them all. It has been raised to Muira / 356 Speedster levels for me which is the ultimate accolade!
  22. Well this 'self healing' stuff is on the GTR I believe and the amount of full details done by rotary on DW would indicate that it's ok to do so. I guess you'd just have to watch heat levels a lot more though. Does the laquer not need to be heated to activate the 'self healing' or something though?
  23. I burst into song when I read your username!
  24. Great news! Just remember folks that the merchandise is great quality. I still think the fleece is the best I've owned for versatility.
  25. Me too.
×
×
  • Create New...