Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. DA is the best on Zed paint. Just rememer that you can use sealants and glazed too with them on the correct pad.
  2. Nah, his current role was just holding it when the workshop boys went for a pee. He's moving up the ranks now and will be massaging too.
  3. Awesome!
  4. Commuting on an R1. You are a hero!
  5. Congratulations on getting your new position of Chief Male Genital Handler.
  6. One of my mates had one for 4 days! Didn't like it! Saying that he sold his brand new GTR after 1100 miles too! I like them!
  7. I'm itching to get the bike out. Missed out last weekend when it was dry up here. My Neighbour was out on all 3 of his (not at the same time obviously! ) but I couldn't get mine out as I had people working at the house. Looking at the forecast for this week and it's blooming snow!
  8. Stew

    Square setup

    With 8.5s and 30 offsets you'll need spacers. I always feel that if you are changing wheels then you might aswell get it right first time.
  9. Cosworth Panel Filters are meant to work well in the HR. for a price.
  10. Stew

    Square setup

    People have done both hence me asking. I guess ultimately tyre size would come down to how you want the car to look and how aggressive the offsets are.
  11. Stew

    Square setup

    I just searched 'square setup' and there are quite a few results. Are you wanting a square setup on the tyres or staggered?
  12. Your car is not american.
  13. The spring is coming - well it better be! Seeing as quite a few people are bikers I thought we could have a wee motorbike thread to discuss bikes / show pictures etc. It's nice to keep all the bikey posts together!
  14. Did you like my FB post earlier though Husky dog?
  15. I'm at work! Ace.
  16. You smoothie Irfan!
  17. I wish my Nissan would offer me a 370 test drive. They look awesome. Just ask for one from the local dealers. Aberdeen usually have them. I got a test no problem and I must admit I was VERY impressed with it.
  18. Just picking your colour I bet!
  19. So Immy, are you buying one?????
  20. I would have an 07 HR. I personally wouldn't change to a rev up though as it's not enough of a change.
  21. The 07 model didn't exist when I bought my Zed in 2006. This is what drove me to buy an older model! I'd imagine it's budget for most. Something we all have to live with!
  22. MAybe a silly question Jim but is it the Zeds bose ampliefier or your house stereo? Lee :pmr35lee: is a bit of a whizz with the electronics in Zeds.
  23. http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/pdp-media ... 2-pdt.html Not the best one going but for 97p delivered it's got to be worth a shout!!!!!
  24. I've added the other parts so you can see the complete lesson here!
×
×
  • Create New...