Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. But at least your are afforded a unique status I want to be 'King Of The Forum' 'Queen of the Forum' Admin - make it happen!
  2. I think a good forum donation could persuade the admin boys to change it for you!
  3. Ahhhh so it's first floor..... I wasn't sure on that. Basically if I was doing it it'd be Equity in my house would buy the plot Build using funds from house sale Any additional funds from bank of Mum and Dad - best rates around! Mortgage when complete (or first floor) and pay back my folks I think that would work.
  4. Well done! Some of these reg number companies are total crooks. It's a business but I can't understand why prices go up and up and up when the plates aren't being sold????
  5. No idea on the exhaust. The wheel stud pattern is the same.
  6. If you can share your findings here. Obviously just outlines and stuff rather than actual figures. I am still looking at a build it project (If my mate will sell me the land) that I'd need to finance. My parents said they'd finance the build for me however I still need to borrow to pay them back and haven't looked into when you can borrow etc. It's good to learn together!
  7. polish ebay! V1 can be got from Zmanalex. Possibly making it up. He has a veilside wing on now and a Vertex or something like that before.
  8. 3rd post in the thread. Stick the pics up in here please sir!
  9. Did Si not own the car before you Cookie? memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2742 So if you look here - even the sig - you'll see what you're car looks like in black. I don't know why people can't imagine stuff.......
  10. They are heavier than Rays but my 20s aren't that bad on weight really.... Obviously this has a slight negative effect on handling. There is less tyrewall so it does have an effect on ride. The thing is though, I love how my Zed looks on 20s and the sacrifices (which are small) don't outweigh the looks in my opinions. I keep the Rays in the garage though so if I need 'go' it's available. 20s for show. Forged 18s for go. Simple.
  11. The two guys I know fairly well that have had GTRs as dailys both have other exotica in the garage. One sold his GTR at 1200 miles as it was too 'digital' for him. The other uses his as a little run about as his the dog of his collection! He wanted something 'digital' that he could jump in and go to meetings etc saving the fun cars for the weekend. To use it like an Audi A4 diesel makes more sense to me than using it as a Ferrari 458 if that makes sense.....
  12. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=15956 Mine.
  13. What's the word on the street with XEL?
  14. Order for me 1. Work 2. Varrstoen 3. Axis Looks wise that's what I'd go for. Factor in $$$ and it might change your mind though!
  15. Would Black Hole Glaze be any good on an Azure Zed, if not what would you recommend as the front of my Zed looks like it has been machine gunned I've used Black hole on my Azure Zed for two years+ with no issues. Nearly always by machine too!
  16. Looks great if it's the top part of the spoiler in my opinion.
  17. Special Forces were in to pull out the Britains left in the desert. I have friends that were based in Libya that are now out and safe - thankfully. My neighbour had a a hell of a time in the desert and beat the special forces by a few hours when a charter plane arrived. Friends of mine (working for the same company as me) left by Charter jets and boats. The problem with 'taking him out' is that what happens to the country? War for power? His son or one of his loyals step in the uphold his regime? Instant peace and democracy? I have a feeling it's going to be unstable for quite a while!
  18. Is that track only? What happens if he runs out? Switchable maps? I know its quite common in VAG land to have remaps for different fuels as they can have multiple maps so not uncommon to have race map (101RON), SUL map (99RON) and UL (95RON) map, oh and vallet map with the rev limiter set to 3k RPM It's a toy. One Map I'm sure but might be switachable.... He has a a stand alone ECU I think so not sure what limitations it has. It doesn't get used much though and I think he carries spare strapped to his roll cage!
  19. I like Uber Racer! It's a good little app. Prefer it to the GT one actually.
  20. Stew

    Andy (kudos)

    Try to contact him through his site.
  21. My mate runs high octane fuel (some race additive) however his car is mapped for it so he gets full benefit of it.
  22. You're supposed to just let the weight of the machine do the work which is easy when working downwards, but not so when working on the side! You soon get used to it, although I did have to keep stopping myself when I realised I was applying too much pressure at various points. That's the beauty of the DA though, as you can get away with making small errors like that. If you mark up the backing plate with one think black line you can monitor the speed of the pad easily. With a DA it's not always easy to see how fast it's spinning. Show us your truck Dan!
  23. Stew

    seats

    Your post is pretty vague..... What are you looking for? Aftermarket? Light weight? Price? Safety ratings? Use? Width? MWTech do seats so maybe drop Martin a PM.
  24. I'd say personally that it's fairly normal. However I'd still check the heat at the wheels after a journey over the road to work. If one side is hotter that the other then a sticky caliper is possible.
  25. How the hell does he get dressed in the morning?
×
×
  • Create New...