Decats

Kharmon

I've decided im fitting decats to my 370z and tune up of course but befor i spend alot of money is it worth it on decats or will a set of £90 ones do the same job in bhp as some berk £200 ones ? Thanks

I would suggest berk or similar rather than cheap eBay jobs .... You might get lucky and get a good set , or they might crack pretty quick! You've just bought a nismo right ? At least treat her to quality stuff ;)

I'd say go for the Berks. ;

The cheaper ones will essentially do the same job but how long they last or the quality of the fitting/workmanship will be compromised. Definitely worth paying that bit extra for quality parts like the Berks every time imo. :thumbs:

Decats will not pass you through MOT, HFC might.

Berk is out of stock, 6-8 weeks waiting time, but we have Invidia HFC in stock and Kinetix decats for 370z.

Not to fussed about the mot ;) . drop me a pm when you get the berks in stock ill yake a pair . thanks

Decats will not pass you through MOT, HFC might.

Berk is out of stock, 6-8 weeks waiting time, but we have Invidia HFC in stock and Kinetix decats for 370z.

Not to fussed about the mot ;) . drop me a pm when you get the berks in stock ill yake a pair . thanks

• 3 months later...
You need to have the car mapped accordingly Phill if you remove the decats.

Just for the MOT I'm talking, won't track it or travel far.

no but take it steady , keep the rpm low and no full throttle stuff . if you have it uprevved you could put a cat and no cat map on and juts switch them

You need to have the car mapped accordingly Phill if you remove the decats.

Just for the MOT I'm talking, won't track it or travel far.

no but take it steady , keep the rpm low and no full throttle stuff . if you have it uprevved you could put a cat and no cat map on and juts switch them

Wish i could do the switch Maps. Mine is old school :(