My 370Z Roadster on display at a car show

Southpaw89

It's the first time I've had a car that I felt was worthy of being on display at a car show, and a month or two ago I saw a post on Facebook asking for cars for a motorshow in the centre of Newcastle - one of the main roads through the city centre was being closed off for a weekend. I applied not expecting to hear back, but they wanted my car on display!

Here are some pics from the day - first prior to the crowds arriving:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Two as it got busier:

image.jpg

image.jpg

And a final picture as I left, driving down a tunnel of people taking pictures!

image.jpg

I couldn't believe how many people were interested in my car! Kids over the moon at the chance to sit inside it (and some adults!), a really nice couple who are looking to purchase a 370Z Roadster so asked loads of questions and so many compliments from different people young and old.

I felt so proud of my Z!

• Like 7

Kids were a tiny issue - hands dragged along the wings as they walked past, one little girl put both hands flat on the drivers window and then pressed her face onto it leaving a bit greasy mark!

No damage done though, and it was nice seeing their reactions and watching people have their photos taken next to or in my car!