The death of a Zed ..........

Tigerzed

One of those things brother, glad to hear no major injuries occurred which only goes to show that the zed is a good platform.

If I got hit by a flatbed in my Ibiza I don't think you'd hear from me for a while.

Hope your back in a zed soon. Maybe even an upgrade?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about this, shame about the car but at least you are ok. A similar thing happened to my brother a few weeks ago. Always sucks even more when there was nothing you could have done about.

• Like 1

I cringe looking at the pics. I was bad enough when someone scraped my front bumper and cringe every time I see it (haven't got it fixed yet!). Yours looked a nice example. A shame but as always a car can be replaced

• Like 1

Ouch, ouch, ouch!! That's so unlucky. I really feel for you. Hope the insurance process goes smoothly and that you'll be able to salvage the 350.

Even if they can salvage the zed, which I can't see happening, I'll get rid after what hit it! I'll post a pic of that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats probably not far off its weight limit you know ...........

Exactly what I thought mate and the weight to one side. My insurers have got a copy of the photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody good job those scaffold poles in the impact didn't get launched onto you as well :scare:

Sad to see one of the GT4's being taken out - really hope your insurance co make sure you are properly compensated.

• Like 1