Debadged

EvansJD2112

^^^ looks great, are they just stuck on ? I want to do mine as I too prefer the debadged look :)

I had to get the back sprayed due to some damage so took advantage of getting the badges removed.

They are just stuck on so should come off with dental floss

^^^ looks great, are they just stuck on ? I want to do mine as I too prefer the debadged look :)

I had to get the back sprayed due to some damage so took advantage of getting the badges removed.

They are just stuck on so should come off with dental floss

Sweet, think I'll be getting the fishing line out later to give this a go, I've wanted to remove them for a while but wasn't sure if they were attached with lugs or were just stuck on :thumbs:

Much better Evans. B);)

Did it to my 350 awhile ago now, ...can't think why it took me so long to do it though as I've done it to all my previous cars and they always look better afterwards.

I think the advantage of debadging the rear of the 350 is that it's not recessed like the 370 and looks so much cleaner without the burger!

Much better Evans. B);)

Did it to my 350 awhile ago now, ...can't think why it took me so long to do it though as I've done it to all my previous cars and they always look better afterwards.

I think the advantage of debadging the rear of the 350 is that it's not recessed like the 370 and looks so much cleaner without the burger!

Oh I've still got the "Nissan" burger badge, :lol: ...it's just the "350 Z" part I've taken off.

Makes the rear look more symmetrical (helps my OCD). :D;)