uprev

nissanjuke

10hp is probably about right - would maybe expect a bit more if you had a plenum spacer as well.

... on a show-off note, i'm well looking forward to remapping my 335i and getting 60hp and 80lbft, with no other modifications :p

Edited by brillomaster
  • Like 1

South%20Lanarkshire-20150516-00183_zpsjm5i1qzo.jpg

heres my dynochart.

Is that after remap or just a dyno following bolt ons?

I must admit I am slightly confused by this, what is it a dyno of, post map? Seems like you were going in at a very low base in terms of BHP with only any noticeable gains above 5000 rpm if I am reading this correctly?

Hub bhp on Dyno plots.

D'oh, course! Still looks a bit odd - either the ecu was running pretty much on a better map already as the area difference between the two lines on BHP is not very big at all? In fact no difference below 5000 rpm?

the most accurate of those two will be the horsepower at the wheels, since its quite hard to take the engine out and dyno it separately!

I'd suspect that 465 at the fly is possibly optimistic if you're making 390 at the wheels, probably more like 440 at the fly. and don't forget that one dyno will over or under read compared to another, and that ambient temps can make a difference as well.

i'd say conservatively 440 at the flywheel.

• Like 1

I doubt a plenum spacer would gain you 10bhp although I have never seen individual mods dyno tested. But as I mentioned previously, you haven't actually gained 10bhp overall, thats your peak gain, between 1500 and 5000 rpm you have gained on average around 0-5bhp. You have gained around 10bhp between 5000-6000 rpm though so when revving high up the range you will have gotten around a 4% increase in power but lower than 5000 rpm you will have a power increase so small you won't notice.

Edited by coldel

..... I'm just curious to know the difference between hub and wheels ?

As mine is 465 @ the fly

And another print out shows 390 @ the wheels

Seems alot of tranny loss?

Again not worried , just wandering really :)

Mine has a 70bhp tranny loss so sounds about right. =)

• Like 1