Lucky escape

Dicky

Powered around a tight corner a bit too enthusiastically this afternoon (following a citroen going just as fast) and the back end broke free :scare:. Got the shock of my life. :headhurt: No doubt my superior driving skills saved the day, or it might have had a little to do with traction control. Oh alright I was hanging on, and screaming, but I didn’t cry, honest. :blush:

Anyway I’ve now got a better idea of its limits in the wet. and yes I do have Bridgestone’s on :yuck:

I am a Lucky Dicky

Oh alright I was hanging on, and screaming, but I didn’t cry, honest. :blush:

Anyway I’ve now got a better idea of its limits in the wet. and yes I do have Bridgestone’s on :yuck:

Or was it more like mutter, mutter, mutter. ;)

You have to watch the Bridgestones in the wet. ;)

:yuck: You sure do. Treat your baby Dicky, buy her some new shoes. ;)

You have to watch the Bridgestones in the wet. ;)

+1

I'm running on a new set of Potenzas (2 weeks) and have had the TC come in numerous times over the few days, with the road being wet.

Coming off roundabouts is where you need to watch it.

Don't worry about the arse end breaking loose though Dicky, you'll get used to it :lol: It's a bit of a heart stopper first time it happens though!

Anyone had any experience with Toyo Proxes, i had the T1S on my last car and absolutely loved them. Was only a small hatch though so dont know what theyre like on a heavier car.

yeah running t1-r's now seem pretty good :) although when i had bridegstones on the front the handling wasn't that good as i mentioned a few times on here but now running front n back t1-r everythings very good even in the wet but i still drive with care tho :)

I’ve read stuff about Bridgestone’s and wet weather in the past but decided to fit them again cos I was getting good mileage out of them.

I wasn’t racing this Citroen either just keeping pace with it going around the bend.

I certainly won’t be repeating it; the car broke free long before I would have expected it. I’m a bit past racing now but for anyone who has Bridgestone’s fitted and is in to a bit of competitive driving I would certainly recommend you take note of what the guys are saying hear.

:thumbs: