Reintroducing my Zed a year on

Hi Guys & Gals, My names Jason, I registered here last year and haven't really given much of an update on my zed so thought I'd drop a post by including dyno figures!

So here's how i bought here in Christmas 2013, 60k on the clock, DE, JDM Import, I named her Jennifer, after Jennifer Lawrence :p

guORgbe.jpg

First thing i did was buy a Front Nismo Lip & a Strosek spoiler which I bought off members on here, painted and fitted beautifully.

EBW5rGe.jpg

I then bought a new exhaust System, Full Japspeed K1, De-catted and fitted the Motor-dyne plenum spacer & Remap, Results with Dyno below:

t18FIZl.jpgneUDT5Q.jpgixyaiVu.jpg

xGZn2NI.jpg

dNr5jhQ.jpg

This was then followed by a nice set of Rota G-Force & D-Force Alloys and is where I've been for the last 5 months or so while i decided what to do next!

OlOvkl0.jpg

l30Rl7D.jpg

fOlyBb9.jpg

7O8MAUu.jpg

IXXR3LB.jpg

kFQZJYr.jpg

Thanks for looking any feedback welcomed :)

Looks very nice. B)

Japspeed K1 & De-Cats though, ...how's your hearing nowadays? :lol:

I mean that must be proper loud! :surrender::D

haah yes it's around 112DB with the bungs out, i get away with driving it around with bungs in with decats, it's around 104DB then, it did sound alot better before the decats but i'd rather have the performance, tempted to go cobra resonated soon.

Looks very nice. B)

Japspeed K1 & De-Cats though, ...how's your hearing nowadays? :lol:

I mean that must be proper loud! :surrender::D

haah yes it's around 112DB with the bungs out, i get away with driving it around with bungs in with decats, it's around 104DB then, it did sound alot better before the decats but i'd rather have the performance, tempted to go cobra resonated soon.

I think the Cobra might be a wise move if you want to keep your hearing long term. :lol:;)

Must sound amazing through tunnels/built up areas though. :D

• 1 month later...