Goodwood FOS

N4eay

Hi all,

With less than a month to the FOS, how many of us are going this year!?

I've been going and camping for the last 9 years, and for the last 3 I've notice how large, corporate and (Family day out) the event has become.

Long gone are the days of witnessing NASCAR's doing doughnuts in paddocks and every car revving it's nuts off.

But can't stop going! Still an awesome event.

If you're camping keep an eye out for a Night Blue 350 HR and a Laguna Seca blue E46 M3 together. :thumbs:

Unfortunately not going this year :(

I have been going to FOS since I was a kid and have only missed a few. Such a great event but I have become a bit bored of it over the last few years, it's getting a bit too predictable. Having said that I will definitely be going next year as I still love it.

I'm regularly down the circuit for various events but for one reason or another I have never done the revival. Must change that soon!

I went last year for the first time and it was spectacular.

I'm waiting to find out if i can get hold of some complimentary tickets again this year before i know whether im going again. B)

I am not going either this year, although it is my all time fav event.

I also went to the Revival Meeting for the first time last year - wow - what a fabulous show. Talk about sensory overload on every level.

If anyone is going for the first time - my only recommendation would be - 'Do dress up' and get there mega early.

I could go on bu you really need to experience this first hand and not have it spoilt.

N4eay - I presume you were there the years they ran the Renault Espace with the Benetton (I think) Formula One engine up the hill - Pure brillance !!

Anyone been to Chris Evans Car Fest I think it is ? How does it compare ?

I'm going again this year and going to the revival too for the 1st time. Will also be my first time as a GRRC member so will see what the enclosures are like. I love all things goodwood.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

How good was this?!!!!

unbeliveable stuff, there was the Ferrari P4/5 just out there touchable and getting rained on!!

and the vulcan was the highlight car for me, surprising as I never get excited about any Aston newer than those older than 25 years old.

Bike guys are always good, saw Casey Stoner, John Mcguiness and Scott Redding doing their honda stuff and getting out there hanging out with the crowds.

• Like 1