350Z wanted for Sept 2015

eddymon42

GT model preferred, must be a coupe.

All colours and years considered. HR is preferable but I will take a rev-up with good mileage and a low enough price.

Willing to travel, will be moving from Oxford to Birmingham mid Sept and will also be visiting Kent and Lincolnshire early Sept.

I've been asked what my budget is; essentially I don't have one. I have however been doing extensive searches and do know roughly what the cars are worth.

Please post full details and pictures in replies, or PM me.

I've even bought a Boofsquire roof rack already; saw it on Gumtree unused!

Currently I'm weighing up a 350z or GT86. The car I buy will depend on what's available in Sept. 350z is my first choice!!!

Hoping to join the club!!!!

Thanks,

Eddy

Edited by eddymon42

I was just curious as wasn't aware the dipped reverse mirror was ever available on UK Spec so as you say its not pure GT . the ST spec had Brembos, VDC, Bose and Leather. Mine had Brembo's VDC but cloth seats think the ST might also have had alloys ?

It is a jdm 35th anniversary edition. Auto trader would only let me put gt4. Has same revup engine.

Probably worth putting that in the text or did I miss that ? May make it even more sought after than a UK GT Spec for purists

All colours and years considered. HR is preferable but I will take a rev-up with good mileage and a low enough price.

Please post full details and pictures in replies, or PM me.

Hoping to join the club!!!!

Thanks,

Eddy

What do you class as a low enough price?

As mines up for sale on here I'm interested as to what's considered more important low mileage or gt/hr just so as I know whether to change the asking price? As a total newbie who hadn't found the forum before buying a year ago I wasn't aware of the potential preferences😱 Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a GM HR gt 313. 2008 {57} I've managed to keep it with one child but another due in November so it will have to go unfortunately. wanting to hold onto it as long as I can So later in the year is ideal. Let me know if it may be of interest.

• Like 1

I have a GM HR gt 313. 2008 {57} I've managed to keep it with one child but another due in November so it will have to go unfortunately. wanting to hold onto it as long as I can So later in the year is ideal. Let me know if it may be of interest.

In the exact same boat fella. Baby no2 due in September. Cars barely done 1000miles in last 18months.

Possible sale of 57reg HR 350z GT with factory fitted nismo body kit & 19"lmgt4's. Has FS with 18400 miles on the clock MPSS tyres all round. Night blue in colour.

Edited by Bems

shame they have to go isn't it. I still use mine as my daily at the moment but won't work with 2 kids. I was hoping to keep it as my weekend car but can't justify 2 lots of tax etc.

I have 2 kids and that's the reason I have the Zed :teeth:

I've kept mine as long as possible but as much as I don't want to sell it's time she went to an owner who's going to use her instead of sitting parked up in the garage for most of the year on a trickle charge! Be gutted to see her go but once the little ones here there's zero chance of me finding time to drive & enjoy her.

To answer your questions:

Willing to travel, will be moving from Oxford to Birmingham mid Sept and will also be visiting Kent and Lincolnshire early Sept.

I've been asked what my budget is; essentially I don't have one. I have however been doing extensive searches and do know roughly what the cars are worth.

I've even bought a Boofsquire roof rack already; saw it on Gumtree unused!

Currently I'm weighing up a 350z or GT86. The car I buy will depend on what's available in Sept. 350z is my first choice!

Looking to buy a car in 4 months time, seems optimistic searching now?

As other have said what is your budget as that is the main detail that is needed on top of everything else you said

Its 3 months now! Not too optimistic as some people may be considering selling their car in the near future.