350Z wanted for Sept 2015

eddymon42

Y

I have a GM HR gt 313. 2008 {57} I've managed to keep it with one child but another due in November so it will have to go unfortunately. wanting to hold onto it as long as I can So later in the year is ideal. Let me know if it may be of interest.

Possible sale of 57reg HR 350z GT with factory fitted nismo body kit & 19"lmgt4's. Has FS with 18400 miles on the clock MPSS tyres all round. Night blue in colour.

I have a GM HR gt 313. 2008 {57} I've managed to keep it with one child but another due in November so it will have to go unfortunately. wanting to hold onto it as long as I can So later in the year is ideal. Let me know if it may be of interest.

In the exact same boat fella. Baby no2 due in September. Cars barely done 1000miles in last 18months.

Certainly interested guys! Please let me know full details and asking price via PM. I guess you meant GT HR?

All 3 sound good so fill me in! :)

Possible sale of 57reg HR 350z GT with factory fitted nismo body kit & 19"lmgt4's. Has FS with 18400 miles on the clock MPSS tyres all round. Night blue in colour.

Now that sounds like a good car to buy :)

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm waiting to hear an asking price and location!