OBDII port - UK car

Pritchard

guys, quickie...

yes ive searched. no hits... which means im being blind (in the car, not on the forums). because no1 else has asked! lol.

ive got a bluetooth obd2 obsII scanner thingy. but i cant find the port in either footwell.

google suggests its under the steering wheels, but pictures show a US car.

i cant find a flap on either side of mine. am i being that daft? where is it?

thanks

Pritchrd

Theres a shed load of info on this have a trawl. I have wifi and BT versions and got the BT up and running on my JDM. best thing to do is just down a load of free apps and see which ones work then decide

. I use dashboard on my Civic and Car Gauge pro on the Zed

Yep took me two OBD scanners to work. I went for the large block with orange and purple sticker version from amazon.

Also for software if you have an android phone or tablet get yourself torquepro. Works a treat when a EML comes on.

:thumbs:

I've got two OBD readers now, the blue elm one and the white elm one. Both work perfectly on my polo, but neither works on the zed! Any idea if there's a special one for the HR zed? Don't wanna have to keep going through trial and error and wasting money...

I've got two OBD readers now, the blue elm one and the white elm one. Both work perfectly on my polo, but neither works on the zed! Any idea if there's a special one for the HR zed? Don't wanna have to keep going through trial and error and wasting money...

Check my post further up, I had a small blue and small white one before buying the one I linked. Pairing it was a bit hit and miss, but i got there in the end. I think the pairing might be worse if the two devices are too close to each other.

Edited by Randy_Baton