Invidia Gemini and 60mm decats install

ZeppoJeff

Well got the invidia Gemini and decats installed today and they sound amazing...loud when you want it and perfect for cruising along.

Weird thing though...engine management light never came on with the decats. I mean surely it's a good thing but anyone got any ideas why not?

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds great, what were the results from the dyno? Do u mind if I asked what price you paid for the exhaust system as I'm looking to purchase one myself in the next week or two? Thanks :)

3e46523fbe6fda6b6238eb9b69365b87.jpg

Can't remember the price exactly as I ordered a few things but ask octet@torqen and he will sort you out

Sounds great !!

You generally don't get any or very little rasp with true dual systems , if it was a cobra system with the decats on it would be raspy.......but heard a 370 the other day with the cobra fitted , sounded amazing to be honest .

Edited by Bodyboarder81

Sounds great, what were the results from the dyno? Do u mind if I asked what price you paid for the exhaust system as I'm looking to purchase one myself in the next week or two? Thanks :)

3e46523fbe6fda6b6238eb9b69365b87.jpg

Can't remember the price exactly as I ordered a few things but ask octet@torqen and he will sort you out

Great, thanks for ur help bud