Places to buy Headunits

Stew

My girlfriend wants a headunit for christmas that has Ipod connectivity and bluetooth. The pioneer DEH-P85BT ticks all the boxes and she thinks it's pretty......

Just looking for a reputable place to buy discounted ICE. Loads of folk on the net selling these things but want someone that can be trusted. My local dealer needs about £400 or something for it.

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
I know Rob but the Alpines ones aren't as 'pretty' apparantly......

I'm sure Nixy and other girls would understand! I was pushing her for Alpine but she likes the look of Pioneers better.

Er pardon me? Next you'll be saying I put my lipstick on at the traffic lights!

I need a new head unit as well. I want one that I can play my ipod through without having to touch the ipod itself and would rather it actually matched the current display but it doesn't have to be pretty. Any ideas? Don't want to spend more than about £250

No CD player though - I know I don't really need one but I can't help feeling there should be one there! What do you think? Knowing my luck my ipod would break then I would be back to square one!

Alpine every time Nixy. Their software overides the Apple stuff for replaying the tunes and the interface works really well. :)