Championship Play-offs, Who will go up?

Joeycuz

Ah Ipswich fan, I'm a rover. Good last game of the season wasn't it, I have no idea how you didn't at least get a draw.

I'm afraid it's Norwich for me to go up but it's always a bit of a gamble

... probably shouldt say this, but our company manages the ticketing systems for Ipswich, Norwich and Brentford. I've been managing the Wembley preparations directly with Ipswich & Norwich all week!

We also have Sheffield United, and have recently signed Southend Utd (although Southend arent on our platform yet), but both of those are in playoffs too.

It's been a busy week at our offices!

The way boro are playing looks ominous.

Not a fan but I think Norwich had their chance and blew it. Sorry mate, Ipswich will not cut it in the PL and I thought the same of Brentford. If the surprisingly go up they'll be back down next year😜

Do one Norwich scum! Yours fans are pathetic! Totally quiet and even jeering and booing your own players in the fast half. No existent support until you were winning! Up the boro!

I certainly hope Norwich do well as it's my home city, but I wouldn't call myself a die-hard fan - I just find it comical that the opposing team fans totally berate the team that beats them. Quiet fans or not, 50,000 Manchester united fans boo their own team when they're losing - it's football, that's just how it goes and even the players understand that.

''You only sing when you're winning'' - An age old, common as much saying. Sums it all up really.

Haha this has cheered me up! Shame about the result today, first half was a very good. Shame about the red card early in the second half which killed the game early on.

I've got to say, at the start of the season I couldn't see Ipswich making the play-offs. So this is a great achievement for us. If we did go up, then yes it would be tough but deffo well worth what comes with it.

Il be watching the final next week and of course a win for the Boro is what we all want :)

• Like 1