Factory Nismo kit

formatzero

Rev-Ups (296 - 06-07) and HR's (313 - 07-08) all had the option to have the factory Nismo kit, so there will be some about. Expect to pay £2-3k more though. A gorgeous red 296 sold recently on the forum. :thumbs:

Anyone know what the latest reg car this kit was fitted to,ive seen 04/05 but no later.Was really after one with 296 or 313 engine,cheers

Unless you particularly want that stigma that it was factory fitted, you could always get an original Nismo kit fitted onto a rev up or hr, its only bumper, skirts and rear spats.

Edited by Jetpilot

^ It was indeed almost £3000 extra when I ordered my zed in 05.

This was before I used the internet or knew about the forum or else I would have probably ordered a replica SHINE kit.

I originally also ordered the 19' Lmgt4 rims. They wanted £2500 extra and I wouldn't even get the standard 18's with that.......the price was just to upgrade!

Luckily they had a supply problem at the time and the standard 18s grew on me.

Then I joined the forum a couple years later and got the lmgt4s imported via a trader for £1200 and got to keep my 18s as spares too. Gotta love the owners club :thumbs: