vortech pulley sizes ?

Bodyboarder81

Would still run the risk of going bang again, ...best way forward then would be a forged rebuild. :evil:

Built engine... Drool.. ;)

Just checking my savings....

moneypic.jpg

:dry::lol:

Now you know you would be having a gtr built if that was the savings pile

• Like 1

Would still run the risk of going bang again, ...best way forward then would be a forged rebuild. :evil:

Built engine... Drool.. ;)

Just checking my savings....

moneypic.jpg

:dry::lol:

Now you know you would be having a gtr built if that was the savings pile

Ha ha missed all this ..... On a rape .... I mean date night with my wife last night :)

Not chasing numbers...... Well just the 450 one :)

Always had it in my mind I want a zed with 450bhp ( stupid I know .... But I'm stupid ) .... And I think the 3.12 pulley is still very safe ( doms car has run it for 15k )

As said ill get it back ( eventually ! ) and when it's up at Horsham again for maybe clutch / diff or both , ill get them to swop it out and tweak the map .

When's your due date mate

I flipping hope she's not got one in the oven!!

Should be ready to pick up on thu ..... If I can get a lift there!!

It's pretty much done but jez is very busy with his academy training stuff .

How about you?

Ha ha missed all this ..... On a rape .... I mean date night with my wife last night :)

Not chasing numbers...... Well just the 450 one :)

Always had it in my mind I want a zed with 450bhp ( stupid I know .... But I'm stupid ) .... And I think the 3.12 pulley is still very safe ( doms car has run it for 15k )

As said ill get it back ( eventually ! ) and when it's up at Horsham again for maybe clutch / diff or both , ill get them to swop it out and tweak the map .

You'd be fine with the 3.12" and would probably exceed the number you're after with that on your HR I'd bet. B);)

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

Hi. Are the small pulleys only a risk if you keep driving the car to redline. I am about to get my DE REV UP supercharged so there's extra power there when needed and for some fun but not to drive it to redline and not for track use. Is it just redliners who end up with engine probs from smaller pulleys?