Sad day! somebody side swiped me

newkid

Waiting for insurance to decide whether its a write off or repairable. The damage to me is extensive so I doubt it will be repaired. I then get a settlement and get myself a new zed.

Glad to hear you are all OK.

I'd be shocked if that was repaired.

You make it sound all so simple, it's been a month since my S2000 was hit whilst parked and they haven't even figured out a value for my car yet.

Waiting for insurance to decide whether its a write off or repairable. The damage to me is extensive so I doubt it will be repaired. I then get a settlement and get myself a new zed.

Glad to hear you are all OK.

I'd be shocked if that was repaired.

You make it sound all so simple, it's been a month since my S2000 was hit whilst parked and they haven't even figured out a value for my car yet.

Yeah it can be a nightmare. I have been lucky in past accidents to have it sorted reasonably quickly but I have had issues with aviva that took absolutely ages.

Sorry to hear about this accident and hope you and your partner are ok, the car safety devices have really done their job and prevented serious injury to both of you thank goodness for that.

Good luck finding another zed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Quick update guys, they have declared the zed as a cat c write off and offered me an amount. Unfortunately they had the car down as a non GT model which is wrong as it definitely is a GT car. So now they are re-thinking their offer (which was pretty good in the first place) ☺