*** TORQEN *** 370z Engine bay dress up stuff - what do you need?

Adrian@TORQEN

Guys,

I'm working on creating some nice packages for the 370z engine bay dressing. We're getting some nice titanium bolt kits to cover the engine bay with life time warranty available in 6 colours (burnt titanium, gold, black, blue, purple and polished / silver). We're also getting ready some silicone hose kits ready, available in blue, red and black. The polished coolant tank is already listed.

What else would you like to have available for your engine bay and in which colour or material? Any idea is more than welcome!

Thanks,

Adrian

Edited by octet@TORQEN

Any chance of the nuts/bolts package being available in Red too?

Also on my 350 I remember I covered most of the wiring in the engine bay with a chrome coloured convoluted tubing. It had a split that ran the length of it so you could just open it up and wrap it around the cables. Id love to be able to get that stuff again, either chrome or Red again.

Also on my 350 I remember I covered most of the wiring in the engine bay with a chrome coloured convoluted tubing. It had a split that ran the length of it so you could just open it up and wrap it around the cables. Id love to be able to get that stuff again, either chrome or Red again.

is that it? :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Engine-Dressing-Conduit-Kits-Mixed-Sizes-Wire-Tidy-Pipe-Hose-Plastic-Car-/200981743459?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item2ecb720763

is that it? :)

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2ecb720763

:oops:

Ha ha looks like my ebay skills need some work. I tried searching convoluted tubing, split tubing etc etc. Thats exactly what I was after mate, nice one!

• Like 1

The colours will be obtained using nitriding, rather than anodising, making the colour brighter and no fade.

We'll be using grade 5 titanium, with hot forged heads, the nuts will also be hot forged and the washers will be done by turning, rather than punching. All these will make the hardware stronger than Grade 8 stainless steel.

The kits will come with Lifetime Warranty against corrosion and defects.

What range will be a fair price for you guys?

Adrian

This is the sort of stuff Im referring to, just cant seem to find anyone selling it in the UK.

61oOBV8VTaL._SL1500_.jpg

Look on eBay I picked up metres of the stuff in various diameters for less than a tenner

• 1 month later...