Where is the pet thread?

twobears

I've finally found my camera lead and wanted to post a photo of my favourite chicken, Ethel, but I am not sure how to find the right thread? I have tried searching for 'pet thread' but that didn't work so could someone a bit cleverer than me explain where it is please? Thank you :)

Only meant to be funny :D

I know and I loved it :lol:

The Google tip is the only way to search, the site has been like that forever, nobody seems too bothered.... and then certain people say 'use the search' :headhurt:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by spursmaddave

The Google tip is the only way to search, the site has been like that forever, nobody seems too bothered.... and then certain people say 'use the search' :headhurt:

:thumbdown:

not true and unfair to say we aren't bothered. Considering the size of this place and its free, I think it damm good. We don't employ staff, we just have a dedicated team who do what they can when they can. For sure some thing could be improved but to say we aren't bothered is out of order.

not true and unfair to say we aren't bothered. Considering the size of this place and its free, I think it damm good. We don't employ staff, we just have a dedicated team who do what they can when they can. For sure some thing could be improved but to say we can't be bothered is out of order.

Dave is such a nice guy, trust me! :) He's also jobless at the moment, surely he can help :lol: :lol:

Its not difficult.

3 letter words are not searched because of their frequency and the strain on resources to search the well over a million posts here for every instance. but you can use terms in quotes.

Type "pet thread" (including the quotes) into the search box - ensure you are searching forums and not just this topic, and its at the bottom of the results. Started in 2009.

The search works just fine. Apart from a bunch of stuff that was missed out of the indexing when we moved and has yet to be completed - but then we would have folk monaing that the site was running slowly while it indexed every word from about half a million posts.

I'm not complaining about the search function. I am not very tech savvy, that's all. Please don't be upset with me :(

Chris, Mrs Twobears causes trouble on every site she uses ... she should be :banned:

Oi, I'm a very nice Bear I'll have you know :boxing: I'm all cuddly like Winnie the Pooh and I make up my own little songs just like he does :teeth:

• Like 1

not true and unfair to say we aren't bothered. Considering the size of this place and its free, I think it damm good. We don't employ staff, we just have a dedicated team who do what they can when they can. For sure some thing could be improved but to say we aren't bothered is out of order.

Been like it for 2 years, that in my book means not too bothered :shrug: