does carbon and gunmetal go together?

shire350Z

got a gunmetal Z and cant decide which way to go thinking equibs front lip and cant make my mind up about skirts parts and spats what u think guys http://www.equibs.com/images/350Z/VS/SEMA1.jpg???

anyone got any pics with a gm Z with carbon on ??

or anyone else got any ideas which way to go ?? plus if i had a carbon front lip would i have to add other parts? and would they have to be carbon or just colour coded as u can tell lots to think about lol

Cant remember how much of the top of my head.

The lip cover comes with 3m tape to attach it - mine is screwed in underneath the bumper though aswell

The duct is fitted by cutting a hole in the bumper and then screwed in

• 1 month later...
i've got the cf front finisher, cf on my front and rear z badges and cf on the z side badges, i'd like the nismo cf pillars but not at £80 ! and the cheap ones go yellow i'm told :blush:

Don't be such a tight arse :dry::lol:

i have a reputation to keep ;)

blahblah.gif

Just get em bought :thumbs:

i've got the cf front finisher, cf on my front and rear z badges and cf on the z side badges, i'd like the nismo cf pillars but not at £80 ! and the cheap ones go yellow i'm told :blush:

Ive got the cheap ones had for about six months , had some before much longer too, they never went yellow, think it depends who you buy from

Ive got the cheap ones had for about six months , had some before much longer too, they never went yellow, think it depends who you buy from

+1 the ones on my car have been on approx 18 months .. :thumbs: they still look like new.. £80 is a wallet wilting price for a couple of bits of self adhesive carbon :)