help with yellowosh head light

reeces555

Right guys I've had a brand new drivers side headlight under insurance after a prang...however it now really highlights the fact that the other headlight has a yellowish colour which seems to be around the light bulb itself. .I do not want to be paying £600 to replace the light cluster..any ideas?

As most others have said use the restoration kit, it does wonders. Plastic from 90% of jap import cars does the same thing. Me and friends all had the same issues with our r33's. I used to keep a bottle of meguirs scratch x in the boot and go over them every so often

Mine were pretty milky looking so i rubbed them down with 2500grit wet 'n' dry and then applied clear marine varnish. They came up looking like new.

Yeah no need to buy expensive kits, just some wet and dry and anything abrasive will do the trick, metal polish, rubbing compound even toothpaste! The more elbow grease the better result, if you have a machine polisher then all the better :thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1