which spoiler? Nismo/ veilside or......??

shire350Z

Thats the one from spoilerdepot I think. Will fit over the top of the existing spoiler without problems.

I wanted to have one fitted at the same time as the rest of my kit, but I hadn't placed an order before a little bump presented me with the perfect timing to have the kit fitted at the same time as a new bumper.

Will certainly be adding one of these to the car if it doesnt look quite right when I get it back from the bodyshop (this week hopefully, they've had it a month!)

Me too :thumbs:

The red Z looks fantastic. I am still undecided whether to ditch my wing or not...it's the only part of the car that I think looks a bit too ott and out of place. Thinking of going back to my standard lip spoiler but not sure if it will make the car look too bottom heavy!!

Decisions, decisions!!! :headhurt:

yes we're an authorized Top Secret dealer

in fact we are putting in an order tonight for a bunch of the front and rear diffusers - lead time is a bit long (90 days to arrive to us), but pricing will be very favorable as we are buying in bulk

If anyone wants, let us know!!!

How much for the front lip for the 03-05 delivered to our windy little island? :)

yes we're an authorized Top Secret dealer

in fact we are putting in an order tonight for a bunch of the front and rear diffusers - lead time is a bit long (90 days to arrive to us), but pricing will be very favorable as we are buying in bulk

If anyone wants, let us know!!!

How much for the front lip for the 03-05 delivered to our windy little island? :)

carbon or frp?

Veilside carbon lips don't look anything like the TS ones IMHO - and the fit is not all that great. There are small gaps at the edges of the bumper in about 50% of the cases - hence why we dont like selling it unless its going to an experienced installer who can make it work. The replicas, I find, are no better

The best fitting lips, in carbon, are C West and Varis

Veilside carbon lips don't look anything like the TS ones IMHO - and the fit is not all that great. There are small gaps at the edges of the bumper in about 50% of the cases - hence why we dont like selling it unless its going to an experienced installer who can make it work. The replicas, I find, are no better

The best fitting lips, in carbon, are C West and Varis

Which is consistent with Phil's thoughts....

Re: the Top Secret lip, I meant the CF one.

Although prices on the above would be useful as well (CF). :)

Top Secret carbon front diffuser/lip for 2003-2005 - $875 + shipping

Top Secret carbon front lip for 2006 + 350Z - $609.00 + shipping - this lip extends under the bumper a bit - not as much as the previous diffuser, but more than a std. lip would

Varis Carbon Front Lip 2003-2005 350Z - $689.00 + shipping

Varis Front Carbon front diffuser (designed to be used with the Varis front lip) - $575.00 + shipping

C West Carbon Front Lip 2003-2005 350Z - $475 + shipping