spot of the year - zed on Trailer Park Boys 'Swearnet' movie

Squee

Deeeeee-cent!

I was delighted to see this lovely bronzee on the Swearnet film by the guys from Trailer Park Boys. Made my day spotting this Zed :D

Happy easter ya'll!

S.

TPB-zed-1.jpg

Edited by Squee
  • Like 4

It's a Canadian comedy series Ekona and quite a cult classic over here too now. 'Mockumentary' about some trailer park dewlling no-er-do-wellers and their get rich quick schemes. The Swearnet movie is about how the creators of the show start their own network so they can broadcast what they like.

To be honest the film wasn't outstanding....if you're a fan of the Trailer Park Boys already then it's certainly worth a watch but I don't think it's going to win too many Oscars ;) The actual show Trailer Park Boys is very funny if you like that sort of thing (although series one is a bit hit and miss so if anyone is reading this as fancies giving it a watch I'd suggest jumping in at series 2).

S.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Haha I love Trailer Park Boys! I also spotted this in the movie, had to rewind to double check it was Zed!

I got tickets to see them live in Brixton 02 in September, but work just announced a business trip to Mexico that week, so looking to sell the tickets now if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Haha I love Trailer Park Boys! I also spotted this in the movie, had to rewind to double check it was Zed!

I got tickets to see them live in Brixton 02 in September, but work just announced a business trip to Mexico that week, so looking to sell the tickets now if you are interested.

Haha, I was delighted when I spied it in the movie :)

Thanks for the offer of the tix sales but I already have them booked for the Manchester show. My pals and I want to go dressed as the characters....I kinda want to go as a female J-Rock as it's not far off the truth :p

Hope you manage to sell the tickets (Manchester show was a sell out so you should be able to) and have a good time in Mexico :D

S.

Haha that sound awesome! Have a great time.

As a northerner now living in a southern world, I know the Manchester crowd will make that show the one to be at!

I honestly would rather be watching the Boys in south London, then sit in boring meetings in Mexico.

• Like 1

It's a Canadian comedy series Ekona and quite a cult classic over here too now. 'Mockumentary' about some trailer park dewlling no-er-do-wellers and their get rich quick schemes. The Swearnet movie is about how the creators of the show start their own network so they can broadcast what they like.

To be honest the film wasn't outstanding....if you're a fan of the Trailer Park Boys already then it's certainly worth a watch but I don't think it's going to win too many Oscars ;) The actual show Trailer Park Boys is very funny if you like that sort of thing (although series one is a bit hit and miss so if anyone is reading this as fancies giving it a watch I'd suggest jumping in at series 2).

S.

I liked the acting in it. Sometimes couldn't tell it wasn't actually a documentary.

Ricky was great in it.

• 1 month later...