Nissan 370z Nismo in White EX_DEMO

gumpy000

That's interesting I went to Glyn Hopkins in Romford today to look/buy a late secondhand 370 they had nothing except a 64 plate Black 370 with Black trim, but in the showroom something very interesting they have a brand new unregistered 13 model NISMO in Silver for £28995.00 with a notice only one left. Is this cheap can somebody shed some light on it but what did surprise me for a NISMO model it had NO heated seats, Cloth NISMO seats but why did they not cover them in leather for this model.

Edited by ace

That's interesting I went to Glyn Hopkins in Romford today to look/buy a late secondhand 370 they had nothing except a 64 plate Black 370 with Black trim, but in the showroom something very interesting they have a brand new unregistered 13 model NISMO in Silver for £28995.00 with a notice only one left. Is this cheap can somebody shed some light on it but what did surprise me for a NISMO model it had NO heated seats, Cloth NISMO seats but why did they not cover them in leather for this model.

Its a 13 plate so the old Nismo model. So they are selling it off I imagine.

What he said.

There is newer facelift model of the Nismo. The newer model has the same engine and cabin tech. It has some snazzy Recaro seats which are undeniably better to look at the Mark 1 seats. I've actually grown quite fond of the cloth seats the longer I've had them though - very comfortable and supportive.

So....if you want a Nismo its really down to which one you prefer the look of and whether you want to pay the difference if you prefer the look of the later version. From other threads, most people on here seem to prefer the look of the Mk2 but I think the Mk1 looks more 'Nismo' and I love the hefty spoiler which disappeared on the Mk2. Just a matter of personal choice in the end.

The exhaust is still fairly tame so you'll want to budget for a replacement.

went to the dealers again today the Silver NISMO they have is brand new unregistered although a Mk1 model they said I could have it for £26000 how tempting is that!

@*!#!

That is very tempting.

I didn't realise they made a silver MK1 :shrug:

At £26k i'd be straight down there to buy it. Even if like me, you prefer the MK2 seats, you could buy them from Nissan or eBay etc and have the perfect hybrid ;)

• Like 1