***SOLD*** UK GTspec 54reg GUNMETAL ..

Zzzz...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This now gives you the chance to get a UK SPEC CAR for the price of a JAP GREY IMPORT....

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/282431.htm

Hello All:

Another one bites the dust :byebye: i hope it is a reasonable price for people out there. I am putting my current ZED for sale.

Several items have conspired against me.

As soon as I sort myself out I will get an 07 zed

and be back soon to try and get to the 1000 post i set my target too...

~(without post whoring.... :p )

Anyway have a look at the ad... any advice or questions very welcomed, and I will still be around keeping an eye on what goes on in here, on what I consider to be one of the nicest forums I have had the pleasure of being a (small) part of...

i would lose the track pic mate, that will put people off who are'nt familiar with the event and the fact that it was just a drive round and not a balls out, kill the engine trackday

this is off putting "In terms of condition I think it is in very good nick considering it is a 3 year old vehicle"

be more positive about it and the fact that its 3 yrs old is a given - no need to mention it

" in the time I have owned it the only concern it had was the (in)famous synchro problem between 4th and 6th gear, but I have had this professionally repaired under warranty and the gear change has now got a positive feel. "

i wouldnt mention the repair, to me it suggests future problems with the other syncro's

just a few points mate, hope that helps,

350z 45k full service history ,mot , well cared for by an enthusiastic owner

1-Job Change on the cards... which could mean 100miles commute every day for the next 6-8 months... :headhurt:

Sorry to hear this.

My commute is 110 miles a day and I still use the Zed on the basis that it is reasonable-ish :blush: on fuel and servicing costs are not too bad. I plan to change it every 2 years and the 40k mileage on the first one didn't hurt the resale too badly. Sell it and you might just end up regretting it. Somehow sitting in traffic in the Zed is not so bad when I consider what else I could be driving :thumbs:

Thank you guys, gixxer specially good points taken into account :thumbs:

Lets hope and see what happens...

I currently live in bedford and new job potentially in Coventry, but missus still has a job down here, so relocation point is not yet decided, in the meantime I will commute bedford to coventry (120 miles/day!!!!) and later on northampton to coventry 50miles/day , probably...

if it is northhapmton to coventry commute, i will definetely get a new zed...

i will definetely stick around.. :thumbs:

THANKS AGAIN

won't be for long...

1. sort out the job... 1 month B)

2. sort out where we relocate to... 1-2 months (it might take a bit longer to move completely but that's not relevant... sort of... :blush: )

3. find the a car with five doors and more than 2 seats which the missus will be happy driving... easy...

I reckon JAN08 i'll be in a 07MY tangerine....

:yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

I guess trying to get 17k from someone just before xmas... is a bit difficult... so here it goes...

15995 o.n.o fully loaded except the navi...

UK GT SPEC car for JAP GREY IMPORT prices... surely this will attract some attention... :console::(:cry:

• 2 weeks later...

The car has now gone :cry: ...to a local friendly toy-mota dealer.

desperate for business, he offered me what i was after... and bought myself a tepid hatch (it is not hot as it is a diesel... ;):lol: ) , pics to come... in 6 months time or less this will become my missus car and I hope and I can move back into a new zed.

it is amazing when you get back down to earth

-Twice the seats

-More than twice fuel efficiency

-twice the boot space

-Half the insurance

-Half the servicing

:dry: Half the fun and half the ASW'ing :cry:

Anyway hope to keep lurking around while I am in this transition stage...

(as i said i want to hit my 1000 post without serious post-whoring...

:blush: