Depo lights fitted

StephenG

Very pleased! Look a lot better in the flesh! The illuminated Z's when braking and with lights on are a bit cheesy but put a huge smile on my face - hence mission accomplished :)

depolightsfitted_01.jpg

depolightsfitted_02.jpg

depolightsfitted_03.jpg

depolightsfitted_04.jpg

depolightsfitted_05.jpg

depolightsfitted_06.jpg

depolightsfitted_07.jpg

You can see that fit and fitment is very good. Time and experience will show how it survives rain and stuff like that, but it just got jetwashed with flying colours, so hoorah :)

Very nice m8t B)

Any remedies for the valance yet??? Or you just leaving it meshless!!!

have bought three sheets of heavy duty drilled aluminium plating. Got a load of minor bodykit 'tidying' jobs and it'll be done with them... at some point... :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I thought they looked good.

Tracy (my other half) commented on how nice they looked.

In fact she mentioned them several times over the weekend. Now I've been trying to improve my "understanding of women and their subtle hints" game, and I think that she may like them on ours.

Although I could be horribly wrong and the message from woman land may actually be translated as: "They look really good on that car, but I dont want them on ours as its already been done and I want to be different".

I'm not sure how they will\would look on an azure - think a few photos of mine in the same angle as yours and a date with photoshop is on the cards.

Yes Stephen they looked spot on :thumbs: , however I got a set very similar for the missus Hyundai coupe which is blue (very similar to the Azure ) and they just didnt suit (in fact they were only on for half hour) and got sold on Ebay :surrender:

The clear lens seem to suit the silver but not other colours, very difficult to judge untill youve got em fitted , by then its too late :scare: