Car trade in for lower mileage zed

dannybz

Where is the link to this car... I want to see it... Fairlady wheels? You mean 17s? £9k?? If i was going to ask £9k for a zed on an 04 it would at least need to be mint with 18s on it. There is no way i would ever give £8k for an 04 done 70K either. Steer well clear of this one!

:blush: better not be a tradelink ad!! Fingers crossed!!

• Like 1

TBH often better the devil you know, 70k isn't much on a Zed in terms of it needing to be changed!

Don't know what that cars condition is, you know yours and as above unless yours needs work it that's going to cost prob a bad idea.

Ed

Exactly this.

I dunno guy's i just get a bit worried when mileage racks up, i mean i have seen people on this forum talking about rings going and rebuilds etc that cost 5k? am i being a bit paranoid then? :headhurt:

Edited by dannybz

That's down to misuse/neglect not age. If u think the clutch is going, get a new clutch, full service and alignment for the £1k you save yourself.

+1 for wanting to see the ad lol. I saw an 06 gt in lovely condition today for a fiver short of £9k and I thought that was overpriced!!