Any Recomendations

johnny cobra

Renewed mine through Adrian Flux last month. Mine was around £420 with all mods declared and like for like replacement on aftermarket parts etc.

I did a dial round between Sky Insurance, Adrian Flux and Chris Knots. To get the best deal I called up Sky and got a quote, the called AF who beat that quote, then called CK who beat that quote. I repeated this until I got the best quote possible and lowest excesses etc. I think it was 3 calls to each in total lol. AF came out the best.

All comparison websites when declaring mods had ridiculous quotes for me so I wouldn't bother with them if you do have mods and are declaring them... ;)

Good luck with the renewal :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up but il take my chances for now, it's just a stop gap before I go back to Greenlight. They weren't happy with the power hike from the mx5 to the 350z so one of the operators recomended sky for a year. Sky are over £100 cheaper than flux who were pretty cheap themselves..