It was all going well until.....

-Bradders-

Mr Twobears just bought himself a second hand car and he's thrilled with the bland anonymity of it. Keeps sending me photos of it parked in front of the garage and telling me how pleased he is with the sheer boringness of it :wacko:

Edited by twobears

A Chevrolet Cruze :wacko: It's 3 years old, in pristine condition and only had 7.5K on the clock. It's an automatic, which he wanted, and so bland and faceless that I am going to wonder who the hell is parked on my drive every time he comes home in it. He seems pretty enamoured though and he's planning a trip to "Old Gits R Us" to buy a tartan travel rug and matching thermos, allegedly. Each to their own :lol:

Coldel, wash your mouth out :boxing:

oh dear oh dear, Chevrolet Cruze is surely the definition of bland A to B motoring! what on earth did he think when you first turned up with a 350z?

He just lets me get on with it to be honest. I think it amuses him to see me poring over the car reviews every Sunday and dreaming about what I can get next. I've loved cars since I was a little girl and coveted a Scimitar :lol: He just doesn't get any thrill out of driving. I think he quite likes Stanley when I let him have a go but he always had 4x4s until we moved away from Yorkshire. As he says, he likes to trundle along so I think he's looking at a Defender for when he comes home to live permanently. We've got a couple of very old SWB ones on the drive but he wants a newer one I think. The Chevy is just to get him to the airport and back and it will spend most of its time parked in the long stay car park so I guess it will do its job ok. What's mystifying me is just how much he seems to like it :dry: