I've had my Ray's refurbished today!!!

gumpy000

So I took my wheels up to BA Wheels in Norwich today for a refurbish. Gone for a dark grey/anthracite colour. Hopefully to go with the GM colour of car and bits of carbon around car! Can't wait to collect and see the outcome!

Edited by gumpy000

So iv just collected the zed. I must say I am over the moon with the look and cost.

These pics make the wheels look a bit darker than in person but still look epic. (Excuse the @*!# photos) I will take some better ones in daylight. Also got some Teins springs sitting at my desk waiting to go on. Suggestions on where in Norfolk or somewhere to fit these much appreciated!!

20150309_170417_zpswhgoulvi.jpg

20150309_170431_zpsuuf2o7pc.jpg

20150309_170803_zpsviduj17x.jpg

• Like 9

Brilliant, i was thinking of getting one of those mobile refurb companies to come to me. Its supposed to be about £80 a corner. Anyone used them and are they any good?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Brilliant, i was thinking of getting one of those mobile refurb companies to come to me. Its supposed to be about £80 a corner. Anyone used them and are they any good?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Depends how much work you need doing but I wouldn't pay that personally, I have a powder coater who starts from £1 per inch for flat colours upto £2 for Metallica and pearls etc and this includes fixing light curb rash, anything deep tho and you will need to pay more obviously.

I can't recomend anybody as I'm all the way in leeds but as long as you don't have any deep gouges or scrapes then I would look for a powder coater. They will sort bubbling etc for you no problem. Hope you find somebody tho good luck ðŸ‘

I was having a good nose at one of my neighbours zeds earlier. No one came to ask me what i was doing :)

Its a very clean gunmetal grey with black wheels, i think powder coated but I'm not sure. How or even can you tell the difference? I'm guessing powder coat is more durable?

I've never seen the owner so can't ask him.