London tunnels :-)

muckyman

As the weekend weather was so nice, I took a little drive into London really early on Sunday morning just for the hell of it.

Got to say that my Nismo exhaust sounded absolutely mega through the tunnels (Limehouse Link & Rotherhide) but there are soooo many speed cameras around that part of town.

Seemed like there was a camera every few hundred yards!

Would be very easy to get major points in a very short period of time if not careful.

The only thing I found missing from the Nismo soundtrack was a few over run pops & gurgles. Would high flow cats solve this for me (not keen on decat due to the hassle of having to remember to change for MOT)

cheers

Michael

Seemed like there was a camera every few hundred yards!

Would be very easy to get major points in a very short period of time if not careful.

I am curious about this and maybe someone can put me right.

Lets say you had been caught speeding by all the cameras within 10 mins of each other (just as an example).

Surely if you are speeding, you are speeding, its not separate crimes, i,e you can get done for killing someone twice, or more realistically, if you robbed a shop, you wont get done for each item you rob, just you were stealing.

I do remember in my biking days there was a case of a guy who got flashed by 3 cameras on a beach front promenade somewhere, he took it to court and that was his defence, i was speeding, its one offence, not multiple, sadly i cant remember the outcome :(

I think, although prepared to be corrected, that it can (note, not necessarily will) be reduced to one offence, but in doing so the maximum punishment can also be increased as it has to be taken through the court. Also you may be welcoming a dangerous driving charge rather than speeding in that event.

Had a comedy moment with a woman driver through Limehouse tunnel, she pulled up in the wrong lane inside me next to me before the tunnel, I took off and she booted it but ended up behind me, but I hit 30 and just cruised she flicked a finger at me as she passed on the inside and a camera flashed her doing 40+

...we pulled up at some more lights, same thing further along and she is clearly fuming, I took off up to 30 she did the same thing, wrong lane undertaking me and wound down the window and swore at me then booted it and hit another camera.

Was absolutely chuffing myself laughing!

• Like 4

Had a comedy moment with a woman driver through Limehouse tunnel, she pulled up in the wrong lane inside me next to me before the tunnel, I took off and she booted it but ended up behind me, but I hit 30 and just cruised she flicked a finger at me as she passed on the inside and a camera flashed her doing 40+

...we pulled up at some more lights, same thing further along and she is clearly fuming, I took off up to 30 she did the same thing, wrong lane undertaking me and wound down the window and swore at me then booted it and hit another camera.

Was absolutely chuffing myself laughing!

:lol:;)

Karma-Meme.jpg