Someone was daft enough to give me finance on a Z!

Hi all,

Recently managed to sell my Accord Type-S and wangle the finance to buy a 350z for just a bit more each month that I was paying for the Honda. Didn't think it would be possible but hey. After wanting one for 3 years I've now got a 2004 GT in silver with 35,000 miles on it. Car has been looked after by Arnold Clark since new, so I've booked it in for it's P4 (££Â£) with Nissan.

It seems in good condition, although I've only test driven one other Z years ago so can only assume it's driving ok. It doesn't have any of the common problems like the rear axle clicking, but does rumble a bit when accelerating from the biting point. I'm thinking the clutch may need replacing, so I'm considering aftermarket clutch and flywheel. Even though I don't really know what this will achieve, I have an urge to mod. . .

Anyways, look forward to speaking to you all soon in various forums.

ps I'll update my signature soon. Introduction is a bit rushed.

Hi all,

Recently managed to sell my Accord Type-S and wangle the finance to buy a 350z for just a bit more each month that I was paying for the Honda. Didn't think it would be possible but hey. After wanting one for 3 years I've now got a 2004 GT in silver with 35,000 miles on it. Car has been looked after by Arnold Clark since new, so I've booked it in for it's P4 (££Â£) with Nissan.

It seems in good condition, although I've only test driven one other Z years ago so can only assume it's driving ok. It doesn't have any of the common problems like the rear axle clicking, but does rumble a bit when accelerating from the biting point. I'm thinking the clutch may need replacing, so I'm considering aftermarket clutch and flywheel. Even though I don't really know what this will achieve, I have an urge to mod. . .

Anyways, look forward to speaking to you all soon in various forums.

ps I'll update my signature soon. Introduction is a bit rushed.

Welcome to the forum.

We have the JWT clutch and lightened flywheel combo available £675.

These are in stock.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of pics, just for passing interest. Nothing done to it yet (apart from chromed grille) but thinking of V1 front lip, and Nismo rear skirt. When I get any mods done I'll get some enthusiastic pics taken with clever angles. Think my camera work below is very Autotrader :yawn:

350Zfront.jpg

350zrear.jpg

A couple of pics, just for passing interest. Nothing done to it yet (apart from chromed grille) but thinking of V1 front lip, and Nismo rear skirt. When I get any mods done I'll get some enthusiastic pics taken with clever angles. Think my camera work below is very Autotrader :yawn:

350Zfront.jpg

350zrear.jpg

At the risk of starting the age old argument - what a long ariel you have .

Oh and :welcome:

What price did you pay mate???

I paid 17.5k. I know it would be cheaper to buy privately but trader was a neccessary evil. Only way I could wangle the funds. Car had all the stuff I wanted as well, including the GT pack and black leather seats with orange stitching B) Would have preferred gun metal but hey.

At the risk of starting the age old argument - what a long ariel you have

I agree, the aerial's a bit long, not keen on it either. Photos are as bought though. When I post more pics in 6 months or so it will be a very different car. . . ;)