exhaust help appreciated !

tojodog

in the process of searching for a 350z at the moment & also looking into what exhaust i would like to put on it.i am not one of those people that as really got much knowledge on this i am wanting a deep sounding tone dont no anyone with a decent exhaust i can listen to & after listening to many on the net they all start to sound the same !!!!!!! any help would be greatly appreciated .like the sound of the invidia gemini & tha ark grip true dual .??????? got about a budget of up to a grand for a exhaust .cheers

Don't worry about the exhaust yet .......

Find a good example to buy first ..... That 1k you have for an exhaust might be needed to get the example you want .

Then get to some meets so you can hear a few :)

+1.

You might even find that the 350 you buy already has a great exhaust fitted to it that you love. ;)

Otherwise if you do buy a 350 and still want to change the exhaust it's best to hear examples in person so get yourself to some meets. :thumbs:

i am actually in derby got no vehicle at the moment sold it for funds towards my zed but cheers anyway . hoping the right 350 turns up in the next few weeks . nightmare when u want something but u having to wait !!!!! be worth it though in the long run

• 4 weeks later...