Kev's New Car

Kev946

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great car Kev!!! Love the colour. Some Orange ones around where I live, wish I could get one.

Just been visiting here on the sly for a few days and was wondering if you were still driving the BM. Thought you were going to get a Pork Turbo?

Should meet up sometime, pref at a track day for a pax lap.

Great car Kev!!! Love the colour. Some Orange ones around where I live, wish I could get one.

Just been visiting here on the sly for a few days and was wondering if you were still driving the BM. Thought you were going to get a Pork Turbo?

Hi Rish,

Lovely to hear from you.. :thumbs: Still got the Zed?

I was considering allsorts to replace the Beamer, but always had a softspot for the Exige, especially now the "S" is out.

Track days will probably be next spring now for me though. Drop me an email. I think you have it.

Cheers

K

Haha.....meant to say - reading but not posting. Seems to be what I do on most forums nowadays tbh. Bit lazy I suppose.

Kevin, dont have the Z no more, got rid June this year. Currently slumming it in a super sexy, super slow, super S reg., super nailvarnish purple Fiesta!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Looking at getting an upgraded tool for occ use, maybe in the next week or two. Watch this space! :teeth:

Haha.....meant to say - reading but not posting. Seems to be what I do on most forums nowadays tbh. Bit lazy I suppose.

Kevin, dont have the Z no more, got rid June this year. Currently slumming it in a super sexy, super slow, super S reg., super nailvarnish purple Fiesta!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Looking at getting an upgraded tool for occ use, maybe in the next week or two. Watch this space! :teeth:

Keep us posted.

Got you're email matey... :thumbs:

Hello stranger!!! :p

Hello stranger!!! :p

Bet he's gone now..... ;)