[SOLD]***FS Part out 1*** (MREV2*)

Wasso

Okay, so parts are being taken off Suzi and time to move them onto new homes.

I'll be doing a few part out's as and when they are ready for sale. I'll keep the suspense a bit longer for parts which will be removed over the next month or so.

Starting off with the most desirable de-cats on the market.

Motrodyne V3 Art Pipes **SOLD**

Owned but never fitted as my new exhaust won't be able to accommodate these works of ART. Anyone who knows these aren't cheap and importing from America makes it costly.

They are still inside the original wrapping and I won't remove to keep them as new. Although the stock photo below helps provide the physical presence of their beauty. Ive included some information from Motordyne:

Through countless hours of research and development a new path has been explored in the never ending quest for performance. A method of directly altering exhaust harmonics for enhanced performance and sound, this is Motordyne's debut of the Patent Pending Advanced Resonance TuningTM. 15 to 20 Ftlbs more low end torque than conventional test pipes. ART pipes increase power and torque without the drastic increase in loudness normally associated with test pipes. These provide the quietest, smoothest, deepest sound while greatly reducing or eliminating rasp and drone. The difference in sound is not subtle. They're not conventional test pipes. They're ART pipes!

(Stock Photo)

impp_1006_01_o%2Bmotordyne%2Badvanced_resonance_tuning_pipes.jpg

A93DE4A5-41B3-4488-85F4-D6D25FAB9D38_zpsqt5rldps.jpg

4C9E0FB1-42DF-40DE-80D5-95AD9980516C_zpsyhmzxzwy.jpg

689370DE-1A8D-4743-839C-7DF176975772_zpsne4tme33.jpg

Motrodyne MREV2* Copy! - Please read **SOLD**

This product is not the original item, but has been copied directly from the MREV2. The purpose of the MREV2 lower plenum is to increase volumetric performance within the plenum. This is suited ONLY for the REVUP engines. Information from Motordyne:

MREV 2 Manifold TM - The most powerful naturally aspirated bolt on you can put on your revup engine.

When used with or without a Wasso :teeth: spacer or aftermarket upper plenum, this lower plenum will make substantial power gains. Multiple independent test show when used with a 5/16" spacer on the revup engine, the combination will add a "minimum" of 15+ HP and 18+ TQ in the upper midrange. Many independent MREV 2 Manifold REVUP tests have dynod in excess of 20HP and 30 TQ in the upper midrange and with high RPM peak power increased by 3-5 HP.

The MREV2 is a prerequisite to the plenum spacer when used on a revup engine. No other normally aspirated VQ modification provides as much gain as the MREV 2 Manifold!

The power increases are exactly that of the MREV2 made by Motordyne, simply by the modification of the front two snouts. Although, this collector is not from the REVUP engine, it's in fact the DE lower plenum, but modified. I've included a stock photo from Motordyne so that you can see the comparable features of the front snouts shaved. I've also - just because I'm the polisher - polished the top of the snouts. Whether this will make any difference over and above the performance upgrade from the MREV I don't know.

MREV 2 Original

MREV2Spacer49876mi031.jpg

Copy

77A031E3-231E-4B95-B957-8F8D3B1603E0_zpsbhbzis7r.jpg

347CA04B-B27D-4B31-8C2C-5457251FD102_zpsslxykugr.jpg

AEC51204-BC0E-4D50-B55E-CA1525495D0D_zpstuxeggoh.jpg

F6DF29B8-6695-4CF9-99EA-1AD09C20F6B4_zps34ccs8x8.jpg

RARE JDM Engine Harness *SOLD*

In perfect order, all parts supplied for fitting. In excellent shape and will receive a further polish before being shipped.

0A21E0D8-6ABF-4386-B06E-B0D1037EF696_zpsrjzng0vw.jpg

A564687F-324E-4E1F-98FC-BFB5D4F2DC41_zpswxagcmxi.jpg

Thanks for looking and happy to answer any questions.

Edited by Wasso

Pm on its way for harness cover :thumbs:

Harness Reserved awaiting payment.

Balls, have harness bar but not a polished one. If still available Im interested please.

Sorry matey Veef is a fast chappy!

Those ART pipes look amazing. I had been researching these online the past few days and they are very impressive - and sound amazing. Especially with the tdx v2 exhaust.

Good luck with the sale Wasso.

Cheers matey and at 20% off the listed price of Torqen is a bit of a deal considering these are brand spanking new and still in the cellophane.

• Like 2

Those ART pipes look amazing. I had been researching these online the past few days and they are very impressive - and sound amazing. Especially with the tdx v2 exhaust.

Good luck with the sale Wasso.

Cheers matey and at 20% off the listed price of Torqen is a bit of a deal considering these are brand spanking new and still in the cellophane.

I'm surprised they're still available for sale here at that price! Somebody snap them quickly!

Do people think the ART pipes would be quieter than berk decat pipes..?

Here's some information from Motordyne:

Trying to make their products as quiet as they can, Motordyne used a method by altering the exhaust harmonics of the test pipes which enhanced the performance and sound of the pipe that is now called Advanced Resonance Tuning which provides 15 to 20 ft lbs of more low end torque than your conventional test pipes.

The ART pipes increase power and torque without the drastic increase in loudness normally associated with test pipes. These provide the quietest, smoothest, deepest sound while greatly reducing or eliminating rasp and drone that you would normally here in the cabin.

• Like 1

come on peeps a MREV2 (same gains) for a fraction of the price AND the best decats ever made. They are beauty before they're even fitted. Best sound, excellent build quality and 20% cheaper than the lowest price I can find.

Don't forget these are import only both the MREV and Arts.

Grab them before I put them above the fireplace as ornaments!

Edited by Wasso
  • Like 1

:bounce: come and get the cheapest MREV2* available!!

If you're a REVUP and all you have is a plenum spacer, then you're not getting the FULL gains. You must have the MREV2* to release the additional benefits.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...